Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Application Form has been Released on 14th October 2021. GNM stands for the general Nurse Midwifery course. The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK) is that the organizing body that releases all the notifications associated with the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university and conducts the admission procedure for the applicants.
Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the authorities which also are known as HNB Uttarakhand GNM Admission 2021. to urge admission to different universities and colleges offering general nurse and Midwife courses, applicants got to fill out and submit the application form and also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Applicants can undergo the below-mentioned details to urge information about the HNB Uttarakhand GNM Admission 2021 like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Notification – Application Form Released
|Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Application Form has been Released on 14th October 2021. Click Here to Apply Online.|
Uttrakhand GNM 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand GNM 2021|
|Full-Form||Uttarakhand General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University of Uttarakhand|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
|Helpline||Tel: (+91) 135-2723321, 2723322, 2528085|
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Online registration process||14th October 2021|
|Last date to apply||11th November 2021|
|Admit card||14th November 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||20th November 2021|
|Answer Key||November 2021|
|The objection of answer key||November 2021|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Registration, Fee payment & Choice Filling||December 2021|
|Data Processing||December 2021|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||December 2021|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|The vacant seat matrix for Second Round||December 2021|
|Registration, Fee payment, Fresh Choice filling & Locking||December 2021|
|Data Processing||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result||January 2021|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||January 2021|
|Online Mop-up Round Counseling|
|Display of seat matrix of Mop Up round||January 2021|
|Online Registration, Fee submission (Mop-up Registration Fee Rs. 500/-), Documents upload and choice filling by All interested candidates||January 2021|
|Declaration of Results||January 2021|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||February 2021|
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Uttarakhand GNM 2021 application form are going to be Released Soon.
- Application forms are going to be available online mode on the official website.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university.
- After that applicants got to register themselves on the official website.
- After successful registration applicants got to login to the web site using the registration number and date of birth.
After that applicants need to start filling the application form by entering the necessary details as mentioned below:
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Educational qualification details
- Course-related details
- Parents details
- Some additional details
After that applicants need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in a given format.
- Once the form is filled applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled form.
- And then applicants got to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Payment of application fees is an important a part of the application process.
- Each category of applicants has a different application fee.
- General category applicants got to pay Rs 800/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category applicants got to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee.
- Application fee must be paid in online mode (payment gateway method like a debit card, credit card, or net banking) also as in offline mode (bank challan)
- For the knowledge of the applicants, the application fee once paid won’t be refunded back to the account.
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants must be between the age of 17 years and 35 years at the time of admission to urge admission to the GNM courses.
- HSC exam in any stream from a recognized board or university must be completed by the applicant who wants to urge admission within the GNM course.
- Minimum 40% marks must be secured by the applicant within the HSC exams (passing marks that’s a minimum of 35% marks just in case of reserved category applicants).
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Paper Pattern:
The important information related to the Paper Pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Exam are going to be held in October 2021.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions (MCQ) are going to be given in the exam, there are 4 multiple answers for 1 question.
- Number of Question: In the Exam paper, 100 Questions are going to be given.
- Exam Mode: Exam are going to be held through offline mode (Pen Paper-based Test).
- Language: The exam are going to be held in 2 languages which are English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: In the Entrance Exam, 2 hours are going to be given for the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for 1 correct answer are going to be given and no marks will be given for Not attempted questions.
- Negative Marking: There is no deduction on any wrong answer.
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Syllabus:
The important information related to the Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Syllabus is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Subject||Total Marks||Total No. Questions
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Admit Card:
Official authorities will release the admit card for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
To check the admit card applicants got to visit the official website of the university and download the admit card for future usage.
To download the admit card from the web site applicants got to use their license number and date of birth.
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Merit List:
Based on the merit list, authorities will provide admission to the applicants. it’ll be available online mode on the official website of the university. to check the merit list applicants, got to visit the official website of the university and download the merit list from the web site .
The merit list are going to be based on the marks secured by the applicants within the past qualifying academic exams. After the declaration of the merit list, official authorities will invite applicants for further counseling rounds.
Uttarakhand GNM 2021 Counselling:
Official authorities will conduct a counseling round for the applicants within the university to provide admission to GNM courses. Applicants who want to urge admission to the GNM course got to appear for the counseling round. The counseling round will completely depend upon the merit list prepared by the official authorities.
The counseling round will conduct two different rounds. and therefore the second counseling round are going to be conducted in October 2021. Applicants got to fill the registration form available on the official website to participate within the counseling round.
On the official website applicants also got to select the selection of course consistent with their preference and lock the choices filled. then authorities will allot seats within the first counseling round. And within the second counseling round applicants got to download the seat allotment letter from the web site .
After downloading the seat allotment letter, applicants got to report back to the allotted college together with all the below mention documents for confirmation:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter