Uttarakhand GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. GNM stands for the general Nurse Midwifery course. The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK) is that the organizing body that releases all the notifications associated with the admission procedure for the reference of the candidates in online mode on the official website of the university and organized the admission procedure for the candidates.
Candidates who want to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the official authorities which also are known as HNB Uttarakhand GNM Admission 2022. to urge admission to different universities and colleges offering general nurse and Midwife courses, candidates got to fill out and submit the application form and also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Candidates can undergo the below-mentioned details to urge information about the HNB Uttarakhand GNM Admission 2022 like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Notification – To be Released
|Uttarakhand GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here|
Uttrakhand GNM 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Uttarakhand General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University of Uttarakhand|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
|Helpline||Tel: (+91) 135-2723321, 2723322, 2528085|
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
Belo we have provided the information related to the important events and dates for the reference of the candidates:
|Online registration process||August 2022|
|Last date to apply||October 2022|
|Admit card downloading||October 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||October 2022|
|Answer Key released||October 2022|
|The objection of answer key||October 2022|
|Result declared||November 2022|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Registration, Fee payment & Choice Filling||December 2022|
|Data Processing||December 2022|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||December 2022|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|The vacant seat matrix for Second Round||December 2022|
|Registration, Fee payment, Fresh Choice filling & Locking||December 2022|
|Data Processing||December 2022|
|Declaration of Result||January 2022|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||January 2022|
|Online Mop-up Round Counseling|
|Display of seat matrix of Mop Up round||January 2022|
|Online Registration, Fee submission (Mop-up Registration Fee Rs. 500/-), Documents upload and choice filling by All interested candidates||January 2022|
|Declaration of Results||January 2022|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||February 2022|
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Uttarakhand GNM 2022 application form are going to be Released Soon.
- Application forms are going to be available online mode on the official website.
- Candidates got to visit the official website of the university.
- After that candidates got to register themselves on the official website.
- After successful registration candidates got to login to the web site using the registration number and date of birth.
After that candidates need to start filling the application form by entering the necessary details as mentioned below:
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Educational qualification details
- Course-related details
- Parents details
- Some additional details
After that candidates need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in a given format.
- Once the form is filled candidates got to take a printout of the duly filled form.
- And then candidates got to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the Candidates:
- Payment of application fees is an important a part of the application process.
- Each category of candidates has a different application fee.
- General category candidates got to pay Rs 800/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category candidates got to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee.
- Application fee must be paid in online mode (payment gateway method like a debit card, credit card, or net banking) also as in offline mode (bank challan)
- For the knowledge of the candidates, the application fee once paid won’t be refunded back to the account.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the information related to the eligibility criteria for the reference of the candidates:
- Candidates must be between the age of 17 years and 35 years at the time of admission to urge admission to the GNM courses.
- HSC exam in any stream from a recognized board or university must be completed by the applicant who wants to urge admission within the GNM course.
- Minimum 40% marks must be secured by the applicant within the HSC exams (passing marks that’s a minimum of 35% marks just in case of reserved category Candidates).
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Paper Pattern:
The important information related to the Paper Pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the Candidates:
- Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Exam will be held in October 2022.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions (MCQ) are going to be given in the exam, there are 4 multiple answers for 1 question.
- Number of Question: In the Exam paper, 100 Questions are going to be given.
- Exam Mode: Exam are going to be held through offline mode (Pen Paper-based Test).
- Language: The exam are going to be held in 2 languages which are English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: In the Entrance Exam, 2 hours are going to be given for the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for 1 correct answer are going to be given and no marks will be given for Not attempted questions.
- Negative Marking: There is no deduction on any wrong answer.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Syllabus:
The important information related to the Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Syllabus is mentioned below for the reference of the Candidates:
|Subject||Total Marks||Total No. Questions
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Admit Card:
Official authorities will release the admit card for the candidates in online mode on the official website of the university.
To check the admit card Candidates got to visit the official website of the university and download the admit card for future usage.
To download the admit card from the web site candidates got to use their license number and date of birth.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Merit List:
Based on the merit list, authorities will provide admission to the candidates. it’ll be available online mode on the official website of the university. to check the merit list candidates, got to visit the official website of the university and download the merit list from the web site .
The merit list are going to be based on the marks secured by the candidates within the past qualifying academic exams. After the declaration of the merit list, official authorities will invite candidates for further counseling rounds.
Uttarakhand GNM 2022 Counselling:
Official authorities will conduct a counseling round for the candidates within the university to provide admission to GNM courses. Candidates who want to urge admission to the GNM course got to appear for the counseling round. The counseling round will completely depend upon the merit list prepared by the official authorities.
The counseling round will conduct two different rounds. and therefore the second counseling round are going to be conducted in October 2022. Candidates got to fill the registration form available on the official website to participate within the counseling round.
On the official website Candidates also got to select the selection of course consistent with their preference and lock the choices filled. then authorities will allot seats within the first counseling round. And within the second counseling round Candidates got to download the seat allotment letter from the web site .
After downloading the seat allotment letter, Candidates got to report back to the allotted college together with all the below mention documents for confirmation:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter