VITEEE Eligibility Criteria: The VITEEE also referred to as the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam and this examination has managed by the Vellore Institute of Technology to offer admission to the candidates in Biomedical Engineering, B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics, however, ought to take maths as a bridge course.
Applicants will fill the application form of VITEEE on the basis of their eligibility criteria and each year, several of the candidates might apply within the examination of VITEEE to complete their aspiring programs. Here, through this content, candidates are going to be able to understand the elaborated data of VITEEE in which includes VITEEE eligibility criteria.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2021 includes details of a qualifying examination, subjects studied, minimum marks needed, age criteria, and other details. It’s important for the candidates to read through the VITEEE eligibility criteria 2021 before filling the forms as the candidates who fail to satisfy the criteria wouldn’t be allowed to sit down for the examination.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria:
|Nationality||• Both the residents and non-residents of India will apply
• Foreign candidates will apply through the Foreign National application form.
|Age||• The candidates with Date of birth on or after first July 1997 can apply for the VITEEE 2021.|
|Qualification||The candidate who wishes to seem within the VITEEE 2021 examination ought to have completed.
• Should have passed 10+2 of higher Secondary Examination through CBSE, ICSE or the other State Board.
• The candidate who has given any Pre-University Examination or Intermediate through recognized Board or University.
• The candidate with a highschool Certification from Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate diploma from the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
• The candidates from the National Institute of Open Learning (NIOS) can apply.
All the students who have studied full time, regular and formal education will apply.
|Qualifying Marks and subjects||• Should have scored 60% and above in Maths/ Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in their 10+2 respective exams.
• Candidates from SC/ST classes ought to have scored 50% within the above-mentioned subjects.
• Candidates from the North-East ought to even have 50% and above altogether the topics.
The students who have studied Maths, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are eligible to appear for the examination.
|Passing Year||The candidates who wish to appear for VITEEE 2021 ought to have either completed or shall be appearing within the qualifying examination in 2021.|
NRI’s and Foreign Students Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidates ought to have studied from an English Medium School.
For Admissions in any B.Tech course, a Candidate ought to have completed 10+2 years with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology.
A minimum of 60% in all the subjects mentioned is obligatory.
ALSO READ: VITEEE EXAM DATES 2021.
Information Concerning VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Applicants should need to keep carrying the required documents at the time of filling up the VITEEE application form are as follows:
The size of the photograph ought to be between fifty KB – a hundred KB and dimensions- 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm.
Soft copy or scanned copy of the signature of the candidate with twenty KB – fifty KB with the dimensions of 3.5 cm * 1.5 cm in JPG/JPEG format.