VOCLET 2022 WB Polytechnic Admit Card has been available on 14th May 2022. The Examination will be held on 7th May 2022. The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) has held the VOCLET to offer admission to the applicantsin the diploma courses in polytechnic, electronics, and technology. Applicants interested and eligible to get admission to this program they can fill the application form online mode by visiting the authorized website.
The admission will be provided to the applicants in all Government, Government Sponsored, and Self-Financed Polytechnics colleges and universities affiliated with WBSCTE.
Below in this article, applicants will get detailed information regarding the VOCLET Important Dates, Application, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure, etc.
VOCLET 2022 Notification – Admit Card Released
|VOCLET 2022 WB Polytechnic Admit Card has been Available on 14th May 2022. Click Here to Download Admit Card through login.|
VOCLET 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||VOCLET 2022|
|Full-Form||Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category of Exam||Under Graduate|
|Organizing body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper based|
|Contact us||(033) 2227-7592 / 7070|
VOCLET 2022 Important Dates:
The VOCLET Exam Important Date has been provided to the applicants those are going to apply in this examination to diploma courses in polytechnic, electronics, and technology.
|Starting of JEXPO 2022 Application Form||1st March 2022|
|Last date to submit the offline (OMR) form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit the online JEXPO 2022 Application Form||18th April 2022|
|Availability of JEXPO 2022 Admit Card||14th May 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 Exam Date||7th May 2022|
|Publication of merit list/ JEXPO 2022 Merit List/ Result||To be Announced|
|Starting of counseling||To be Announced|
|1st Allotment||To be Announced|
VOCLET 2022 Application Form:
VOCLET 2022 WB Polytechnic Application Form has been released on 6th May 2022. Those applicants wish to get admission in diploma courses in polytechnic, electronics, and technology in all Government, Government Sponsored and Self-Financed Polytechnics colleges; they can apply in the VOCLET examination by filling the application form. The application form filling procedure has mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants should have to visit the official website of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE).
- Aspirants need to register themselves by clicking on the link of‘New Registration’and enter the details like as the name of applicants, date of birth, email, and mobile number.
- After entering all the details, applicants have to submit it, and applicants will obtain their user ID and password to fill the application form.
- By using the user ID and password, applicants will get the application form, and they should have to fill all the correct and complete details similar as personal and qualification details.
- After that, they need to upload their scrutinized required documents in the application form and submit it after verifying all the details provided by them. They need to take the copy of it for future use.
VOCLET 2022 Application Fee:
- This year, there is no application fee for the exam. Candidates do not need to pay any amount to apply.
VOCLET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Those applicants are going to fill the application form of the VOCLET examination they must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling. The eligibility criteria details, as mentioned below.
- Passed/ appeared (10 2) Examination from the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational
- Education and Skill Development (Vocational Education Division)
- They should be passed in two years regular ITI course after 10th standard or equivalent exam.
- Those are appearing in the qualifying examinations can also apply subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
- Age Limit There’s no age limit.
VOCLET 2022 Exam Pattern:
It will be very helpful for the applicants to refer to the exam pattern for the VOCLET preparation of examination if applicants are going to attend this examination.
- Language of Question Papers of Entrance Examinations: Both Bengali and English
- There will be 2 papers in this examination, i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I contains of Mathematics and Paper-II will be of Physics and Chemistry.
- Each paper will contain a total of 100 questions (Mathematics-20, Physics-20, Chemistry-20, Mechanics-20, Computer Science-20) which will be objective type in nature.
- The time duration of the examination will be 2 hours (from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) each.
- Each query will carry 1 mark.
- Applicants need to answer on the OMR sheet.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer, from the marks obtained for correct answers.
- Different Reservations i.e. SC, ST, PC, OBC, etc. are also maintaining as per Government Orders.
|Sections||Subject||Total of Queries|
|Section – 1||Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry||60|
|Section – 2||Mechanics and Computer||40|
VOCLET 2022 Syllabus:
The DBT JRF VOCLET Examination consists of the questions from the following subjects
- Law of Indices
- Complex Numbers
- Geometry & Coordinate Geometry
- Sequence & Series
- AP & GP
- Quadratic Equations
- Units of measurement
- Elastic behavior
- Thermal Physics
- Work & Energy
- Law of gravitation
- Periodic Motion
- Chemical equations
- The gaseous state of matter
- The liquid state of matter
- Equilibrium & Acidimetry
- Extra Nuclear Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Thermodynamic Structure
- Organic Chemistry & Organic Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Concept of engineering mechanics
- Simple Lifting Machines
- Centre of Gravity
- Moment of Inertia
- System of forces
- Moment & its applications
- Equilibrium of force systems
- General awareness
- Introduction To Computer Systems
- Computer Software and Programming Language
- Numerical Aptitude
VOCLET 2022 Exam Centers:
All examination centers for JEXPO and VOCLET Entrance Examinations should be in all districts in West Bengal. (Generally, the Entrance Examination Centre is allotted as per the choice of Zone’ by the candidate during filling-up of the application form.)
VOCLET 2022 Diploma Courses:
Name of 32 different disciplines in Diploma in Engineering & Technology courses are –
Agricultural Engineering, Architecture, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Technology, Packaging Technology, Photography, Printing Technology, Renewable Energy, Geographic Information System (GIS) & Global Positioning System (GPS), Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Information Technology, Interior-Decoration, Leather Goods Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Production),Computer Software Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering Industrial Control, Electrical Power System, Food Processing Technology, Footwear Technology, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mine Surveying, Medical Laboratory Technology, Multi-Media Technology, and Survey Engineering.
VOCLET 2022 Admit Card:
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will give the VOCLET Admit Card on its official website before one or two weeks of examination, and the applicantswill get their admit card if they’ve successfully submitted their application form. By using the registration number and Password in the required field, applicants can download the admit card. It’s necessary for the applicants to carry the admit card to the examination center along with the needed documents.
VOCLET 2022 Result:
On the official webpage of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, the VOCLET Result/ Merit List will be released in September 2022. Those applicants have given the examination they will check their results through online mode by visiting the official website. To check the result, applicantshave to click on the result link, and the PDF of the result will display to the applicants.
They can check and download it for future use. Applicant’s documents and marks scored in the examination will be verified through authority, and the award letter will be provided to them within 1 year of the declaration of result.