VVET 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. The VVET (VidyavaridhiPh.D. Entrance Test) is the popular entrance test held by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha to offer admission to the applicants in the Ph.D. program.
Those applicants willing to get admission in Ph.D. courses from the varied campuses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha, can apply for the VVET examination by filling the application form online mode.
The Applicants can apply in VVET on the fulfilness of their eligibility criteria and many of the applicantsappear in this examination every year. Below in this article, applicants can know the information of VVET 2022 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Procedure.
VVET 2022 Notification – To be released
|VVET 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. Click Here to Apply/Register.The link will be provided here.|
VVET 2022 Important Dates:
There are the important dates of VVET 2022 mentioned below for the Applicants, who have applied in this examination and they must have to follow them.
|Released of Online Application||8th May 2022|
|Last date of the Application form||20th June 2022|
|Online Application with late fee||16th-20th July 2022|
|Date of Correction of Application Form||21st- 24th July 2022|
|Downloading of Admit Card||31st July 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14th August 2022|
|Result Declaration||20th August 2022|
VVET 2022 Application Form:
The VVET 2022 Application Form will be Released by May 2022 without a fine. Applicants interested and eligible to get admission inPh.D. courses from the various campuses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha, they can apply in VVET by filling the application form and the procedure to fill the application form as mentioned below.
- Applicants need to go on the official webpage of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha, New Delhi.
- There will be a link to apply on the webpage and Applicants have to click on it.
- The Applicants should have to register themselves by submitting the needed details and login details will be handed to them.
- applicantscan fill the application form by using login details and they’ve to enter all the correct and complete details.
- In the application form, applicantshave to upload their passport-size dated latest Photos in the specified format.
VVET 2022 Application Fee:
The VVET 2022 Application Fee is
- Rs. 1200/- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD Applicants.
- Rs. 1500/- General/ Others/ Unreserved Applicants
VVET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants willing to apply in VVET they must have to check their eligibility criteri before filling the application form are given below:
- Applicants should be qualified in Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit) or having an equivalent degree from Universities, duly recognized by University Grants Commission/ Deemed to be Universities obtaining at least 55 marks in aggregate to apply in VVET.
- Those Applicants belonging toS.C./S.T./O.B.C. A person with Disability categories, minimum 50 marks inM.A. Sanskrit/ Sanskrit related subjects shall also be considered as eligible.
- Those Applicants have appeared in the Acharya/M.A. Sanskrit examination and waiting for their result, they also can apply in this test but they’ve to submit their mark– sheets showing the specified percentage of marks required for the registration, before admission.
- Applicants with qualified marks in the NET/ JRF/ Lectureship test/ SLET can also apply in this test.
- The reservation policy ofG.O.I. shall be followed (EWS-10 Scheduled Caste – 15, Scheduled Tribes –7.5, OBC – 27) and other reservations are as per the rule of GOI.
VVET 2022 Exam Pattern:
In the VVET Exam, there will be two papers of one and a half hours each, with maximum marks of 100 per paper.
|Exam Mode||Offline Exam|
|Exam Type||Theory [Format: Both (MCQ & Descriptive)]|
|Duration (in Minutes)||180|
|Number of Questions||200|
VVET 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus in VVET 2022 examination will be from these sections such as
|Question Paper 1|
|Section A||Educational Philosophy
History and Problems of Indian Education
|Section B||Teaching of Sanskrit
The teaching of Shastra – Darshan, Vyakaran, and Sahitya
|Section C||General Knowledge of Sanskrit Grammar (Sandhi, Compounds, Case-endings voices, Subanta, Tignanta, Kridanta, Taddhita, etc.)|
|Section D||General knowledge of Sanskrit Literature|
|Question Paper 2 (Essay type questions)|
VVET 2022 Preparation Tips:
Applicants will be able to prepare themselves through the following simple Preparation Tips mentioned below.
- To give time to each subject of the syllabus, students have to make a timetable.
- They’ve to make short notes of all the important topics for easy understanding.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper to get an idea about the examination.
VVET 2022 Admit Card:
The VVET 2022 Admit Card will be released on 9th July 2022 on the official webpage of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha. Those applicantshave submitted their application successfully, they can download the admit card by clicking on the link.
Admit card is the compulsory document that must be carried by the applicants at the examination center with the needed documents.
VVET 2022 Answer Key:
applicantswill get the answer key of VVET before days of result declaration and the applicantscan download the answer key from the official website to calculate and estimate their marks with help of the answer key.
The answers to all questions asked in the examination will be mentioned in the answer key.
VVET 2022 Result:
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha Result will be declared on its official website and the result will display in the PDF format.
Those applicantshave appeared in the examination they can check their result through online mode. applicantshave to search their hall ticket number which will be listed as a result if they will be qualified.
VVET 2022 Counseling:
The counseling procedure will be conducted through Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha and those applicantsare shortlisted in the merit list.
They will call out for counseling procedures. At the counseling center, Applicants should have to carry the needed documents on the provided schedule. Seats will be allotted to the applicants on the premises of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha.