WB SET 2023 Application Correction has been Started on 9th September 2023 through online mode. Candidates can apply for WB SET 2023 within the online mode at www.wbcsconline.in. Candidates can start applying for the WB SET application form 2023. To apply for WB SET 2023, candidates got to pay Rs.1000 if General, Rs. 500 for OBC/EWS and SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates need to pay Rs. 250.
The applying fee is often submitted via debit card/credit card / Net Banking / E-challan. Candidates who have completed their Master’s Degree with 55% or are still within the final year or whose WB SET result awaited can apply for WB SET 2023. Read this text thoroughly so as to understand WB SET application form 2023 intimately.
WB SET 2023 Application Correction: Started
WB SET 2023 Application Correction has been Started on 9th September 2023. Click to Apply for WB SET Application Form.
WB SET 2023 Application Form:
If candidates do any mistake within the form, they will write an e-mail to [email protected]. Candidates can write to the exam conducting body about the correction for a limited period of time. For more details about the WB SET form, candidates can check the table given below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
WB SET Application Form 2023 Dates:
|WB SET 2023 Application Form Online Registration||Sept 2023|
|Final date for Applying for Online and payment via
credit/debit card/internet banking
|Final date of submission of Fee e-via challan||October 2023|
|WB SET 2023 Examination||January 2023|
How to Apply for WB SET 2023:
The WB SET 2023 application form is often filled by following the below steps:
- First, visit the official website & read the instructions given on ” the way to apply”.
- Register by giving a legitimate email id & contact number.
- After that click on the ” Apply Now” tab.
- After that, a candidate can resume filling the form.
- Fill the form with the main points given within the sequence:
- After filling the form, upload the mandatory documents as asked.
- Upload the photograph & signature within the prescribed format only.
- After that click on the submit button.
- If the information filled is correct then click on “Apply” instead of click on the “Edit” button.
- After filling the form successfully make the fee payment.
- The registration fee is often paid in two modes:
- Online mode: Pay online via debit card/credit card/net banking
- Offline mode: Download the e-challan: take a printout of the e-challan & pay the fee in cash in the United Bank of India. Please check the challan is correctly signed and the necessary details like branch name, the transaction number, and deposit date are noted within the challan by the Branch authorities.
- The payment status of a candidate is going to be updated after two banking days on the official website of the exam conducting body.
- The candidate can check the payment status by login in details. If there’s a problem with the payment status then the applicant can send the mail to [email protected]. After completing the web submission of the form the candidate must take the printout of it for future use.
ALSO READ: WB SET ADMIT CARD 2023.
WB SET Application Fee 2023:
Documents required to fill WB SET 2023 Application Form:
- Scanned images of photograph
- PWD certificate
- Bachelor’s & Master’s degree certificate
- Scanned signature
- Caste certificate
- D. certificate
- Valid e-mail id & contact number
For Any Assistance go through WB SET Contact Helpline Number
Guidelines for uploading a Photograph & Signature:
The applicants must make sure the prescribed format of photograph & signature before uploading:
|Format||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||JPG/JPEG (4kb to 40kb)|
|Dimension||3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)||JPG/JPEG (4kb to 30 kb)|
WB SET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Those applicants are going to fill the Application Form of WB SET they should have to fulfill their Eligibility Criteria provided below.
- Applicants should be qualified for a master’s degree that is recognized by the U.G.C and they must have qualified with at least 55% marks (no rounding off) in their master’s degree OR an equivalent degree from universities/institutions.
- Those applicants are Ph.D. holder completed their Master’s examination; they will be eligible to apply in this exam.
- The final year candidates can also apply for this examination.
- There is no upper age limit to apply in this test.