WB SET Syllabus: West Bengal College Service Commission prescribes the syllabus for SET according to the various subjects. WB SET is an offline examination, candidates are going to be tested on their basic reasoning and teaching aptitude skills. Paper 1 goes to have 50 questions and Paper 2 goes to have 100 questions.
For each correct answer, candidates are getting to get +2 marks. There’s no negative marking within the exam. To understand more about WB SET Syllabus 2023, undergo this article.
WB SET 2023 Syllabus:
To prepare for WB SET, candidates must have the essential knowledge of the teaching and reasoning. The candidates are going to be tested as per their comprehension skills, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidates. Then, the knowledge of the candidates in their respective fields goes to be tested. So, to understand about WB SET Syllabus 2023, candidates can undergo this article.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Subject Name||Syllabus Download Link|
|GENERAL (Paper 1)||Download|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS||Download|
|EARTH, ATMOSPHERIC, OCEAN, AND PLANETARY SCIENCES||Download|
|LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||Download|
|MASS COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM||Download|
ALSO READ: WB SET EXAM DATES 2023.
WB SET Exam Pattern 2023:
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern as which will allow candidates to be prepared beforehand. WB SET Exam Pattern 2023 is often checked from the section below:
- No. of Papers: There are 2 papers in WB SET.
- Mode: The examination is going to be conducted within the offline mode.
- Nature of Questions: There’ll be Objective Type questions.
- Marking Scheme: For proper answers, 02 marks are going to be awarded.
Recommended Books for WB SET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming WB SET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;