WBJEE Contact Number: WBJEEB conducts WBJEE for admission to undergraduate courses in Engineering & Technology in numerous colleges of the West Bengal state.
WBJEE is conducted within the offline mode. WBJEE is scheduled to be conducted at multiple centers across the entire state of West Bengal.
The candidates who have passed 10+2 with at least forty fifth marks can apply for WBJEE. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with WBJEE on the official web site.
WBJEE Official Website: @wbjeeb.in
Students can visit the WBJEE official website for all the details regarding WBJEE exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by WBJEE Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of WBJEE Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the WBJEE Help Desk.
- WBJEE Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the WBJEE helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About WBJEE Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about WBJEE than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about WBJEE 2021. CLICK HERE
WBJEE Help Desk Details:
WBJEE Office Address: AQ 13/1, Sector-V, SaltLake City, Kolkata – 700091
WBJEE Helpline Phone Number: 033- 23671198, 033- 23671149/ 23671159/ 23671199
WBJEE Help Desk Toll-Free Number: 1800-102-3781
WBJEE Fax No: 033- 23671148
WBJEE Official Website: wbjeeb.in
WBJEE Helpline Email Id:
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.