West Bengal ANM 2021 Admit Card has been Released on 16th August 2021. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will issue the notification of West Bengal ANM 2021. The organizing authority holds the admission process to provide admission within the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery courses (ANM) offered in diverse universities and colleges situated within the state of West Bengal .
West Bengal ANM 2021 Exam are going to be held on 22nd August 2021. The duration of the ANM course is 2 years. With the help of the West Bengal ANM Admission 2021, eligible applicants are going to be able to get admission to different universities and institutions offering an ANM course to the applicants situated in West Bengal state.
However, applicants who wish to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the authorities got to go through the below-mentioned information or can also refer to the official website of the university to urge details associated with the West Bengal ANM Admission 2021 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Admission Procedure, merit list, etc.
West Bengal ANM 2021 Notification – Admit Card Released
West Bengal ANM 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||West Bengal ANM 2021|
|Full-Form||West Bengal Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Exam Date||22nd August 2021|
West Bengal ANM 2021 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Application Form (Released)||31st March 2021|
|Last date of the Application form||27th April 2021|
|Application Correction||28th to 30th April 2021|
|Admit Card||16th August 2021|
|Exam Date||22nd August 2021|
West Bengal ANM 2021 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- West Bengal ANM 2021 application form has been released on 31st March 2021.
- And the last date to apply online is 27th April 2021.
- Applicants who want to seem for the admission procedure ought to fill the application form which can be available online mode on the official website of the university by the authorities.
- Official authorities will release all the notifications associated with the application form for the reference of the applicants to the applicant.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university then fill the application form.
- Applicants got to read all the instructions associated with the application form mentioned on the official website.
- After that applicants got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Once the applicants meet the eligibility criteria, they will fill the application form by registering on the official website.
- After registering properly on the official website, applicants got to provide some necessary details as needed within the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to check the information within the application form that they need to enter once the application form is filled.
- Applicants must note that the details provided within the application form must be proper and accurate.
- False information within the application form will cause the rejection of the applying form by the authorities.
- After successfully filling the appliance form applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled form .
- After taking a printout of the same applicants got to attach some necessary documents together with the application form and send it to the university by registered mail with A. D, Speed post, Courier only.
- Applicants must note that the application form must be sent before the due date to the university.
- As authorities will reject application forms that are received after the due.
List of the documents required to attach with the application form:
- Residence proof
- HSC Mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
West Bengal ANM 2021 Application Fee:
Details of the application fee are going to be mentioned on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants, so we recommend that the applicants undergo the official website of the university to urge more information about the application fee.
West Bengal ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The university has decided that the applicant who wants to seem for the admission procedure must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission to urge admission to the university.
- And the upper age limit that’s the utmost age limit decided by the authorities for the applicants isn’t more than 27 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who want to urge admission within the ANM course offered within the university must have completed the HSC exam in any stream from a recognized university or board to urge admission within the university.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria decided by the authorities about the qualifying marks scored within the qualifying exam.
- Such applicants who are appearing for the HSC within the current year also are eligible to apply.
West Bengal ANM 2021 Admit Card:
West Bengal ANM 2021 Admit Card are going to be available on 16th August 2021. The Admit Card are going to be issued by the conducting authority. Applicants ought to download the admit card from the web site using the login details.
Applicants must keep some copies of the same. it’s mandatory documents to carry at the time of the entrance exam together with photo ID proof.
West Bengal ANM 2021 Result:
West Bengal ANM 2021 Result are going to be declared After the exam. Candidates visit the official website of the university using the login details and check the result.
Along with the declaration of the results, authorities will release the merit list of the applicants. The merit list are going to be made separately for female applicants.
West Bengal ANM 2021 Counseling:
In the counseling round, applicants got to open a particular link and fill the registration form to partake.
After that applicants got to choose the selection together with their preference and secure the choices filled within the counseling round. When the counseling round is done applicants got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.