West Bengal ANM 2022 Application Form has been released on 11the January 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will issue the notification of West Bengal ANM 2022. The conducting authority helds the admission process to provide admission within the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery courses (ANM) offered in diverse universities and colleges situated within the state of West Bengal .
The duration of the ANM course is 2 years. With the help of the West Bengal ANM Admission 2022, eligible applicants are going to be able to get admission to different universities and institutions offering an ANM course to the applicants situated in West Bengal state.
However, applicants who wish to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the authorities got to go through the below-mentioned information or can also refer to the official website of the university to urge details associated with the WB ANM Admission 2022 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Admission Procedure, merit list, etc.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Notification – Application Released
West Bengal ANM 2022 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||West Bengal ANM 2022|
|Full-Form||West Bengal Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||11th & 12th June 2022|
West Bengal ANM 2022 Exam Dates:
Information regarding the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Released of Application Form||11th January 2022|
|Last date of the Application form||28th January 2022|
|Application Correction begins||29th – 31st Janaury 2022|
|Admit Card downloading||2nd 12th June tentatively|
|Exam Date||11th & 12th June 2022|
|Result Date||To be released|
West Bengal ANM 2022 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- West Bengal ANM 2022 application form will be released on 11th January 2022.
- And the last date to apply online will be on 28th January 2022.
- Applicants who want to seem for the admission procedure ought to fill the application form which can be available online mode on the official website of the university by the authorities.
- Official authorities will release all the notifications associated with the application form for the reference of the applicants to the applicant.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university then fill the application form.
- Applicants got to read all the instructions associated with the application form mentioned on the official website.
- After that applicants got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Once the applicants meet the eligibility criteria, they will fill the application form by registering on the official website.
- After registering properly on the official website, applicants got to provide some necessary details as needed within the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to check the information within the application form that they need to enter once the application form is filled.
- Applicants must note that the details provided within the application form must be proper and accurate.
- False information within the application form will cause the rejection of the applying form by the authorities.
- After successfully filling the appliance form applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled form .
- After taking a printout of the same applicants got to attach some necessary documents together with the application form and send it to the university by registered mail with A. D, Speed post, Courier only.
- Applicants must note that the application form must be sent before the due date to the university.
- As authorities will reject application forms that are received after the due.
List of the documents required to attach with the application form:
- Residence proof
- HSC Mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
West Bengal ANM 2022 Application Fee:
Details of the application fee are going to be mentioned on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants, so we recommend that the applicants undergo the official website of the university to urge more information about the application fee.
WB ANM 2022 Payment of Examination Fees.
- TheExamination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Application fee for the examination is Rs 300 (Rupees three hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/Orphan candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for all other candidates, plus the Banks srevice charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Do not wait for the last day to make fee payment to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Application Form Correction:
It is not possible to correct any primary registration data e., Name, Father’s Name, Mothers Name, gender, domicile, and Date of birth.
If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so after logging in during the given correction period. The Board will not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction period. Also, the Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The university has decided that the applicant who wants to seem for the admission procedure must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission to urge admission to the university.
- And the upper age limit that’s the utmost age limit decided by the authorities for the applicants isn’t more than 27 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who want to urge admission within the ANM course offered within the university must have completed the HSC exam in any stream from a recognized university or board to urge admission within the university.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria decided by the authorities about the qualifying marks scored within the qualifying exam.
- Such applicants who are appearing for the HSC within the current year also are eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern of Question Paper:
- The common entrance test will be on one paper only for all candidates.
- All questions will be of Multiple- Choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options. Time for the paper is 1½ hours. The questions will be in both English and Bengali language Bengali language (except English and logical reasoning).
- The paper will have the following.
Each Q carries 1 mark
(-ve marks = -1/4)
Each Q carries 2 marks
(No -ve marks)
|No. of Ques||No. of Ques|
West Bengal ANM 2022 Admit Card:
West Bengal ANM 2022 Admit Card are going to be available on 16th August 2022. The Admit Card are going to be issued by the conducting authority. Applicants ought to download the admit card from the web site using the login details.
Applicants must keep some copies of the same. it’s mandatory documents to carry at the time of the entrance exam together with photo ID proof.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Result:
WB ANM 2022 Result are going to be declared After the exam. Candidates visit the official website of the university using the login details and check the result.
Along with the declaration of the results, authorities will release the merit list of the applicants. The merit list are going to be made separately for female applicants.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Counseling:
In the counseling round, applicants got to open a particular link and fill the registration form to partake.
After that applicants got to choose the selection together with their preference and secure the choices filled within the counseling round. When the counseling round is done applicants got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
District-wise list of examination zones for WB ANM 2022:
|SL. No.||Districts of
|6.||Cooch Behar||Cooch Behar|
/ Bagh Bazar/Girish
Lake Town/New Town/Rajar Hat)
Khidirpore/ Budge Budge)
|32.||North 24 Parganas||Ashoknagar|
|33.||North 24 Parganas||Barasat
|34.||North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur
|35.||North 24 Parganas||Basirhat|
|46.||South 24 Parganas||Garia/Sonarpur
|47.||South 24 Parganas||Jainagar|
Candidates will have to select four choices according to their preference. The first three choices are to be from the above list and the fourth choice is to be from the list given below.
|SL. No.||Districts of W B.||Zone|
Bagh Bazar/Girish Park/Burra Bazar/
|6||Kolkata||Salt Lake/New Town
/Lake Town/New Town/Rajar Hat)
Khidirpore/ Budge Budge)
|9||North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur
(Dum Dum Jn. To Barrackpur)
WBJEEB attempts to allocate the examination centre at the candidate’s 1st choice. But it may not be possible in all cases. Discretion of the Board shall be final in this regard. No request for change of allocated centre will be entertained under any circumstances. Also, any examination zone may be dropped in unavoidable circumstances.
West Bengal ANM 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
|For any query regarding the examination, contact:
The Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board AQ–13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata–700091
Examination Helpdesk: -1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050