West Bengal GNM 2024: WBJEE Application Form (Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria
West Bengal GNM 2024 Application Form will be released soon. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is that the conducting body to release all the important notifications related to the admission procedure conducted within the state of West Bengal. The admission procedure is usually called as West Bengal GNM Admission 2024.
With the assistance of the WB GNM Admission, 2024 qualified candidates are going to be able to get admission to different GNM courses offered in several universities and institutions offering GNM, courses to the Candidates situated in West Bengal state. Candidates are going to be able to get admission within the GNM courses (General Nursing and Midwifery course) within the universities based on the merit list which can be prepared by the authorities based on the information provided by the applicant within the application form regarding marks secured by them within the HSC exams.
With the assistance of the admission procedure, candidates are going to be able to get admission in three years of diploma courses in health care and nursing studies that include six months internships in nursing training schools under the govt of West Bengal . Candidates who want to urge more information about the West Bengal GNM Admission 2024 like eligibility criteria, the application process, admission procedure, merit list, etc. can go through the official website of the university or can ask the information we’ve given below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
West Bengal GNM 2024 Notification – Application Soon
| West Bengal GNM 2024 Haryana GNM 2024 Application Form will be released by the month of October 2024. Click here to Apply. The Link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
West Bengal GNM 2024 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||West Bengal GNM 2024|
|Full-Form||West Bengal General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
West Bengal GNM 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided information related to the important events and dates for the reference of the candidates:
|Application Form released||11th January 2024|
|Last date of the Application form||28th January 2024|
|Application Correction||29th – 31st January 2024|
|Admit Card downloading||2nd to 12th June tentatively 2024|
|Exam Date||11th & 12th June 2024|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
West Bengal GNM 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the information related to the application form for the reference of the candidates:
- West Bengal GNM 2024 application form has been released on 11th January 2024 and it will be filled by 28th January 2024.
- Application forms are going to be available online mode on the official website of the university by the authorities.
- All the notifications associated with the application form are going to be available on the official website of the university for the reference of the candidates.
- Candidates got to visit the official website of the university to fill the application form.
- Candidates got to read all the instructions associated with the application form and meet the eligibility criteria set by the university mentioned on the official website.
- After that Candidates got to download the application form from the official website and start filling the form.
- At the time of filing the application form, Candidates got to carefully and fill all necessary details (personal detail, educational detail, contact detail, etc.).
- Candidates are instructed to check the information within the application form that they need to enter once the application form is filled.
- Candidates must note that the main points provided within the application form must be proper and accurate.
- False information or incomplete application form won’t be considered by the authorities and can be rejected.
- Candidates must take some copies of the duly filled form once the application form is filled properly.
How to Send by Post:
- Candidates are requested to connect some necessary required documents along side the duly filled form and send it to the university by registered mail with A. D, Speed post, Courier only.
- Official authorities will release the entire address for the submission of the application form on the official website of the university for every category.
- Candidates are advised to ask the official website of the university to urge information about the entire address where the applicant must submit the application form.
- Application forms received after the due date won’t be considered by the authorities.
- So, Candidates are instructed to submit the duly filled application form before the due date.
List of the documents required to attach with the application form:
- Residence proof (original copy)
- HSC Marksheet (attested copies)
- Admit card or certificate of SSC exam (attested copies)
- Caste certificate (attested copies)
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
West Bengal GNM 2024 Application Fee:
We recommend that the Candidates undergo the official website of the university to urge information about the application fee for the admission procedure.
The significant details associated with the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
Payment of Examination Fees.
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Application fee for the examination is Rs 300 (Rupees three hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/Orphan candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for all other candidates, plus the Banks service charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Do not wait for the last day to make fee payment to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG.
West Bengal GNM 2024 Application Form Correction:
It is not possible to correct any primary registration data e., Name, Father’s Name, Mothers Name, gender, domicile, and Date of birth.
If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so after logging in during the given correction period. The Board will not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction period. Also, the Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
West Bengal GNM 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the Candidates:
Eligibility criteria for appearing in GNM-2024.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have passed OR must be appearing in 2024 in class 12 examination in (10+2) system
- The applicant’s age must be at least 17 (seventeen) years as on 12.2024 i.e., the applicant should have been born on or before 31.12.2005.
Eligibility criteria for admission (As intimated by the concerned Authorities).
- Candidates who are above the age of 17 years and below the age of 27 years at the time of admission are only eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- One must have completed the HSC exam in any discipline or stream from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must speak fluently and must be a good communicator in Bengal or Nepali
- Such Candidates who are appearing for the HSC in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Indian citizens are only eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- Candidates must be permanent resident of West Bengal state and will present a valid domicile certificate of West Bengal state at the time of admission.
Exam Pattern of Question Paper:
- The common entrance test will be on one paper only for all candidates.
- All questions will be of Multiple- Choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options. Time for the paper is 1½ hours. The questions will be in both English and Bengali language Bengali language (except English and logical reasoning).
- The paper will have the following.
Each Q carries 1 mark
(-ve marks = -1/4)
Each Q carries 2 marks
(No -ve marks)
|No. of Ques||No. of
West Bengal GNM 2024 Admit Card:
West Bengal GNM 2024 Admit Card are going to be Available on 16th August 2024. The Admit Card are going to be issued by the conducting authority. Candidates got to download the admit card from the web site using the login details.
Candidates must keep some copies of an equivalent. It’s mandatory documents to hold at the time of the doorway exam together with photo ID proof.
West Bengal GNM 2024 Result:
West Bengal GNM 2024 Result are going to be declared After the exam. Candidates visit the official website of the university using the login details and check the result.
Along with the declaration of the results, authorities will release the merit list of the Candidates. The merit list are going to be made separately for female Candidates.
West Bengal GNM 2024 Counseling:
In the counseling round, Candidates need to open a particular link and fill the registration form to partake.
After that Candidates got to choose the selection together with their preference and secure the alternatives filled within the counseling round. When the counseling round is completed Candidates got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
District-wise list of examination zones for WB GNM 2024:
|SL. No.||Districts of
|6.||Cooch Behar||Cooch Behar|
/ Bagh Bazar/Girish
Lake Town/New Town/Rajar Hat)
Khidirpore/ Budge Budge)
|32.||North 24 Parganas||Ashoknagar|
|33.||North 24 Parganas||Barasat
|34.||North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur
|35.||North 24 Parganas||Basirhat|
|46.||South 24 Parganas||Garia/Sonarpur
|47.||South 24 Parganas||Jainagar|
Candidates will have to select four choices according to their preference. The first three choices are to be from the above list and the fourth choice is to be from the list given below.
|SL. No.||Districts of W B.||Zone|
|4||Kolkata||Central Kolkata (Moulali/Beliaghata/
Narkel Danga/Phool Bagan/Kakurgachi/
|5||Kolkata||North Kolkata (Shyam bazar/ Bagh Bazar/Girish Park/Burra Bazar/College Street/Sealdah)|
|6||Kolkata||Salt Lake/New Town (Salt Lake/Lake Town/New Town/Rajar Hat)|
|7||Kolkata||South Kolkata (Ballygaunge/Minto Park/Bhowanipore/
|8||Kolkata||West Kolkata (Joka/ Behala/Alipore/ Chetla/Khidirpore/ Budge Budge)|
|9||North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur (Dum Dum Jn. To Barrackpur)|
WBJEEB attempts to allocate the examination centre at the candidate’s 1st choice. But it may not be possible in all cases. Discretion of the Board shall be final in this regard. No request for change of allocated centre will be entertained under any circumstances. Also, any examination zone may be dropped in unavoidable circumstances.
WB GNM 2024 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
|For any query regarding the examination, contact:
The Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board AQ–13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata–700091
Examination Helpdesk: -1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050