West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. West Bengal is an Indian state which is located in eastern India. The Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata will conduct the West Bengal MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates, and as per the seat matrix within the medical and dental colleges of West Bengal state, the admission will provide to the candidates within the MBBS and BDS programs.
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to get the seats within the colleges of West Bengal. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata.
Here, through this article, applicants will get detailed information on West Bengal MBBS and BDS admission during which includes West Bengal MBBS and BDS admission dates, eligibility criteria and application form, etc.
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
The West Bengal MBBS and BDS admission form will be released just for those who have applied for the NEET 2022 medical entrance exam and eligible for 85% state quota seats; they will fill the application form through online mode.
The scorecard/ Marks of the NEET Examination is accepted everywhere West Bengal/India in all medical colleges and Universities. Admission into MBBS and BDS courses is provided by the NEET Scorecard all over West Bengal .
Before the last date of submission, candidates need to submit the application form. Candidates should need to pay the deposit fees of INR 3000 through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. the amount are going to be non-refundable.
Entrance Examinations for Medical:
The entrance examination for admission into MBBS and BDS is NEET. this is often the only examination that’s provided by the NTA to require admission into Medical courses. For Admission into PG courses, NEET PG is conducted.
There are another entrance exams which also are organized for offering medical courses like AIIMS and PGIMER. No state level and university level exam is conducted for admission in medical courses.
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The following are the eligibility criteria of West Bengal MBBS and BDS admission has mentioned below for candidates and that they need to check it.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates shouldn’t less than 17 years and will not be more than 25 years.
- 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- The candidate should have qualified marks in NEET UG to be eligible for admission to West Bengal MBBS 2022.
- The candidate should have the residence proof of West Bengal State to urge admission here.
- The candidate should be qualified in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually within the Class 12 final examination to be eligible for West Bengal MBBS admission 2022.
- The candidate is additionally required to score in class 12 or equivalent examination, 50% marks or above taken together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology under UR category; 45% marks or above under PH category; 40% marks or above in SC/ST/OBC A or OBC B category.
Top Medical Colleges in West Bengal:
West Bengal is the state which is one of the educational hubs of the country. It has various Colleges and Institutions which provide admissions into different Medical Courses.
We are giving you the list of some of the top Medical Colleges in West Bengal which are providing Admission into MBBS and BDS Courses by NEET-UG Score.
- KPC Medical College And Hospital – Kolkata
- Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research, Kolkata
- Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College And Hospital, Kolkata
- Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan
- North Bengal Medical College – Darjeeling
- Calcutta National Medical College -], Kolkata
- Kolkata Medical College, Kolkata
- Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Bankura
- Rg Kar Medical College And Hospital, Kolkata
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2022:
Candidates must need to give the NEET entrance exam to urge admission into MBBS/BDS courses in West Bengal . After the NEET examination, the result are going to be announced, and also the Rank secured by the candidate are going to be declared.
The candidates are going to be allowed for the counseling round consistent with the marks secured within the NEET examination.
Candidates are going to be allowed to choose the institutions/Colleges within the counseling process, and also the college are going to be allotted by the Rank secured within the NEET examination.
All the seats are going to be allocated to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
After the seat allowing the student, He/she can reach the respective college/Institutions to finish the admission formalities.
The West Bengal MBBS/BDS Counseling Procedure has been started on 9th November 2022, and it’ll conduct through online mode.
The shortlisted applicants must need to register themselves by entering the transaction ID, and application number. There are various institutions and colleges of West Bengal offering the MBBS and BDS courses for the candidates.
Candidates are advised to bring the following original documents along with one set of photocopy for document verification on the day of counseling.
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs