Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. Woodland Institute of Nursing offers General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M) for 3 years Course for seats of 30 students.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Exam are going to be held on 2nd August 2022. Woodland Institute of Nursing is a private nursing institute positioned in Shillong, Meghalaya. it had been found out within the year 2006. it’s allied to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU). the college has been placed in a very attractive environment with its surprising weather and full of trees.
The candidates from low-income backgrounds/ families may apply to the managing director to reduce fees with an increment to render service to parent hospitals at the end of the course. Candidates need to fill up the application form immediately after the selection.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Notification – To be Released
|Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.|
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Important Dates:
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
Below we have provided information regarding the vital events and dates for the candidates:
|Final Date to Apply||July 2022|
|Scrutinization of The Application Form||July 2022|
|Entrance Exam||2nd August 2022|
|Counseling begins||3rd August 2022|
|Selected List of Candidates||6th August 2022|
|Display Of 1st Waiting List (10 Candidates)||23rd August 2022|
|Display Of 2nd Waiting List (10 Candidates)||3rd September 2022|
|Last Date Of Payment For Waiting List||13th September 2022|
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Form:
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Form can be filled until July 2022 tentatively.
- A standard application form are going to be issued by the Institution on payment of 300/ – in cash or 350/ – by D.D in favor of Woodland Institute of Nursing payable at Shillong.
- The application form is duly filled up by the student’s own hand the student’s own handwriting duly fills up the application form, and all the required documents should be submitted to the Institute.
- While filing the application form, candidates got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the appliance form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- candidates are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
- Three recent passport size photos of the candidate duly attested by the Gazette Officer.
- Birth Certificate from the competent authority.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets of class -X and class -XII.
- Character Certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- In the case of schedule Tribe/ schedule Cast, the irrespective certificate is issued from the competent authority.
- Two self-addressed of 5 Rupees postal stamped envelop.
- One recommendation letter from Parent/Guardian who goes to vouch for candidate.
- Eye Check-up reports must be attached together with the form.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Application Fee:
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the appliance process consequently candidates are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee are going to be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the candidates.
- The Application payment of 300/ – in cash or 350/ – by D.D
- candidates got to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which can be produced by the system.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- The contender Education Qualification: 10+2 Science/Arts/Commerce with 40% aggregate.
- Age -17 to 35 years.
- Sex- Female preferably unmarried/ widow/divorce without encumbrance also will be considered.
Note: All documents enclosed within the application form must be produced in original at the time of interview.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Admission Process:
All candidates whose application form is found to be correct and so as will have to appear for a written entrance test. Selected candidates based on merit are going to be called for the personal interview and psychological assessment.
Candidates selected for admission will need to undergo a medical checkup. All expenses involved within the checkup is the candidate’s own expenses.
Any candidate found to be medically unfit won’t be admitted. Selected candidates are going to be intimated. a 3 months period of preliminary training (P.T.S Training) are going to be given to the students, at the end of three months an examination are going to be conducted.
A candidate who passed this examination are going to be considered suitable to continue the training.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2022 Counseling:
In the counseling round, candidates got to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake. after that candidates got to opt for the selection together with their preference and secure the choices filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is completed candidates got to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the candidates, they have to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.