AFMC Nursing 2023 Admission procedure will begin by May 2023. The admissions are entirely based on the results acquired from the NEET UG written test, as well as the interview rounds. Admission is provided to female candidates into four year AFMC Nursing courses. It is a national level entrance examination/ admission procedure which is organized every year.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the AFMC Nursing 2023 including application form, exam dates, eligibility etc.
AFMC Nursing Highlight
|Name of the exam||AFMC Nursing 2023|
|AFMC Full Form||Armed Force Medical College|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline (NEET)|
AFMC Nursing 2023 Exam date
Below we have provided all the information regarding the tentative dates for AFMC Nursing 2023:
|Notification released||1st week of May 2023|
|Application form release||2nd week of May 2023|
|Submission of application form||Last week of May 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||Month of June 2023|
|NEET 2023, exam date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Announcement of result||August 2023|
|Interview Starts from||August 2023|
AFMC Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided all the information regarding the AFMC Nursing 2023 Application form:
- The AFMC Nursing 2023 application form will be released through online mode.
- The interested candidates can fill out the application form from first week of May 2023.
- Applicants will have to fill all the details correctly or it may lead to rejection.
- Fill educational, personal and other asked details carefully in the application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till last week of May 2023.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled-in application form by post to the authorities.
- Candidates can take the copy of the application form for future reference.
- Applicants will be able to pay the application fee through online mode.
- The payment will be done through Debit Card, credit card, and net banking.
- For the general category application fee will be Rs. 200/- and for ST/ SC will be exempted from fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: The candidates must be of Indian origin.
- Gender: Only female candidates who will be unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated/ widow can apply.
- Qualification: Only candidates who have passed 12th class examination from any known board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics/ chemistry/ biology (botany & zoology) & English in their qualifying exam.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates who have scored 50% and more than this marks in the qualifying exam and should have passed the exam in the first attempt will be eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be born in between 1st October 1997 to 30th September 2005.
- Qualifying Exam: It will be compulsory for the candidates to qualify NEET 2023 examination.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates should be medically fit.
- Appearing: 12th or final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam pattern for AFMC Nursing 2023 (NEET):
- Mode of exam: The NEET 20232 exam will be held through offline mode.
- Language: The question paper will be in various languages i.e. Hindi, english, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, odia, Urdu and Kannada, Telugu, Assamese, Tamil.
- Type of question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the question paper.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hour and 20 minutes.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of total 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the distribution of questions and marks for the NEET exam:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
AFMC Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of the AFMC Nursing 2023 (NEET UG) will be based on the 10th and 12th classes. There are some important topics from the given sections:
- Biology: Diversity in the living world, genetic evolution, ecology and environment, reproduction and development in humans, biology and human welfare, structure, and functions of plants, structure, and function- animal.
- Physics: Introduction and Measurement, work, energy and power, oscillations, electromagnetic induction, electrostatics, magnetism and alternating current, ray optics and optical instrument, current electricity, magnetic effect of current, atom, molecules, and nuclei electrons, and photons, chemical kinetics, classifications of elements, periodicity in properties, chemical bonding.
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts of chemistry, atomic structure, chemical thermodynamics, chemical energy, state of matter, solutions, redox reactions, electrochemistry, surface chemistry, hydrogen, chemical kinetics, classification of elements, periodicity in properties, chemical bonding.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided all the information regarding the tips for the AFMC Nursing 2023 exam:
- Visit the whole syllabus and the exam pattern of the exam.
- Do regular practice for the exam.
- Try to avoid last minute preparations.
- Make your proper schedule and stick to it.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding all kinds of distractions.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The AFMC Nursing admit card will be released by the month of June 2023 through online mode. To download the admit card candidates will be required to enter their login details i.e. registration number and date of birth.
The admit card contain the details like date of exam, photograph and signature, date of birth, address of exam center, name of the candidate. The candidates will be able to appear for the exam only if they have valid admit card and also brought a valid identity card in the examination hall.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Result
The AFMC Nursing result will be released by the month of July 2023. Candidates can check their result through application number or date of birth. Result will be declared through online mode only. Any offline facility will not be provided by the authorities to check result.
The official authority will select the list of selected candidates for the interview round and medical examination. The scores and roll number of the candidates will be mentioned on the list.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Selection Procedure
A written objective type of examination called as PAT (Physiology Assessment Test) will be held every year at selected exam centres. Successful candidates will be called for an interview rounds. Candidates must be declared medically fit. The fitness will be determined by the Medical Board of Military Medical Officers.
The merit listed candidates based on the interview and medical fitness will be able to get admission. The candidates undergoing B.Sc. nursing training will be granted permanent and Short Service Commission at a ratio of 60:40 based on their merit list.
Admit card for the interview for shortlisted candidates will be made available on the website through online mode. It will be compulsory for the candidates to bring admit card for interview rounds.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Counselling/ Selection Procedure will be commenced from August 2023. The selection procedure will be based on the All India merit list. Based on the merit list based on the medical checkup, written examination, and interview the selection will be done.
After the final selection candidates will need to report at the reporting centre with some important documents. Here we have provided the list of documents in the given section:
- Nationality/ Domicile certificate
- Secondary 10th/ Equivalent certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- NEET UG 2023 score card
- AFMC Nursing admit card & score card
- Senior secondary 12th/ equivalent certificate and Mark sheet
- 6 colored passport size photograph
- GAP Certificate
- Category certificate
- Two latest character certificate
- Any other relevant certificates