India MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Indian has many governments and private universities/colleges where students may pursue their medical and dental courses. India, there’s a large number of the govt and private universities/colleges available for the candidates to provide them admission in medical and dental courses.
There are various medical and dental institutions providing education to the candidates within the field of medical programs.
Every year, many of the applicants may apply within the various national level examinations to complete their various medical and dental programs. Here, from this article, the applicants are going to be able to know the detailed information of India MBBS and BDS admission in which includes India MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released both by Online & Offline mode for Various Courses. Click Here To Apply.
India MBBS/BDS Admission 2023:
The India MBBS/BDS admission are often done only by NEET entrance exam. Those Applicants are seeking to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of India state; they will fill the application form through online mode only.
Top Medical Colleges in India:
- Christian Medical College – Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College – Mangalore
- Maulana Azad Medical College – New Delhi
- Sikkim Manipal University – East Sikkim
- Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences – Jaipur
- University Of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences University – Satara
- Geetanjali University – Udaipur
- Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College – Ahmed Nagar
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Lady Hardinge Medical College – New Delhi
- Madras Medical College – Chennai
- Grant Medical College – Mumbai
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University – Jabalpur
- Chettinad Academy Of Research And Education, Kanchipuram
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute Of Health Sciences – Navi Mumbai
India MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
It is necessary for candidates to check their eligibility criteria to apply within the national-level entrance examinations.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years of age as on December 31, 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates should be qualified within the 12th class with a PCB subject combination together with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who studying within the 12th class also can apply.
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2023:
- The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the counseling.
- The applicants are going to be allotted on the seats as per the marks obtained by the candidates within the national level entrance examinations like NEET and also the merit list are going to be published through authority.
- The applicants are going to be able to attend the counseling procedure on the basis of the merit list and that they should need to carry the specified documents at the counseling center for verification.
- After qualifying within the NEET entrance exam , the NTA are going to be Prepare the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Candidates must have these documents in original at the time of counseling. Only on verification of all documents, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Rank Card
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs