This UGAT exam is been conducted by the All India Management Association that is also known as AIMA. The candidate gives this examination to complete their beneath graduation during this National level entrance examination.
The UGAT examination is also known as under Graduate Admission test. because of giving this examination the candidates can complete their under graduation in their selected courses that they require to do. As per the official important dates, the test is going to be conducted within the offline and through on-line mode within the month of May 2023.
UGAT test that is in both the modes are going to be conducted on the same day, but in different schedules. The candidates got to select any one mode for applying the application form of this examination of AIMA UGAT 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
This examination of UGAT is been conducted once in a year within the month of May, across all the major cities of the country. Below down there are given some details that define the candidate concerning the UGAT examination, UGAT exam pattern and etc.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
The candidates who are appearing for this examination of AIMA UGAT 2023 ought to understand that the exam pattern will prescribe by the conducting authority. The exam pattern defines the pattern and the structure of the UGAT examination as well as question paper.
The candidate who has an interest in giving this examination of UGAT they advised to read the exam pattern before commencing the preparation.
There are several benefits of reading the exam pattern, the candidate can come to know of the question paper format in advance so it’ll reduce his nervousness, the candidate can get familiar with the exam pattern and are available to understand concerning number and type of queries, marking scheme, and question distribution.
UGAT Exam Pattern 2023:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be held in pen-paper based examination.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Medium: The question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
- Type of Question: The Question paper type is objective–based questions.
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark for the right answer and -0.5 marks for the wrong answer.
Marks Distribution for BBA, BCA, IMBA:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
Marks Distribution for BHM:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Numerical and data analysis||30|