The Symbiosis International University (SET) is the biggest university, that is providing the entrance test on an international level. The offline and online exam is conducting by the authority for candidates. Those candidates are seeking to induce admission in SIU, they’ll apply through on-line and offline each.
It is a good chance for candidates to apply directly to the preferred institution and can also apply on-line. Here we are providing the whole details of Symbiosis Entrance Test for candidates within which includes Entrance Test eligibility criteria, syllabus wise, Symbiosis SET Eligibility Criteria 2022, etc.
Symbiosis SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The interested candidates ought to have the eligibility to urge admission in Symbiosis International University. They need to check their eligibility from the official web site of SIU. There’s a large number of candidates might apply every year to induce admission in SIU after giving the Symbiosis Entrance Test.
The candidates ought to be ready to take a part in symbiosis courses and it provides the undergraduate courses which include B.Tech, B.A.LL.B, BBA.LL.B, BBA, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc economics, and B.Des.
Symbiosis SET 2022 Nationality:
Symbiosis SET Eligibility Criteria 2022: Indians/Non-Resident Indians (NRI)/ Foreign Nationals (FN)/ OCI/Person of Indian Origin (PIO) candidates are eligible for admission.
OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing for SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2019 and need to apply through symbiosis Center for International Education.
ALSO READ: SYMBIOSIS SET EXAM DATES 2022.
Symbiosis SET 2022 Qualification Criteria:
|BBA (IT)/BCA||• Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with a minimum of 45% marks (45% for SC / ST class candidates).|
|BA LLB & BBA LLB||• Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized university.
• Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in one attempt solely.
• Appearing Candidates: Candidates who have appeared the twelfth examination and results are awaited are also eligible to apply subject to the submission of passing certificate at the time of admission.
|B.A.LL.B (Hons.) & BBA.LL.B (Hons.)||• Qualifying Exam: Passed standard XII (10+2) examination from any recognized board.
• Minimum Marks: Passed the above examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).
• Appearing Candidates are eligible.
|BA/B.Sc (Liberal Arts)||• Minimum Marks: Pass the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
• diploma holders of International Baccalaureate (IB) (IB Diploma Students with predicted scores also) might apply.
|BBA||• Admissions for all International students are done through symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) of symbiosis International University.
• Appearing Candidates may also apply.
|B.Sc (Economics)||• Qualifying Exam: twelfth passed in any stream from a recognized university.
• Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST class candidates).
|B.Tech||• Qualifying Exam: prerequisite qualification is 10+2 passed with Physics as a compulsory subject with any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
• Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination (12th) should be passed a minimum of 45% marks (40% just in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
• A good score in a test like SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test), JEE-Main or MHT-CET conducted within the year 2019.
|BA (Mass Communication)||• Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 (or diploma in the education pattern of 10+3) in any discipline from the recognized State Board of Technical Education.
• Minimum Marks: Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) are needed in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
• Appearing Candidates may also apply.
|B.Des||• Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 (in any stream) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma from a recognized university.
• Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with a minimum of 50% combination marks.
• Candidates who are showing twelfth or last year diploma examination are eligible to apply.
|B.Sc (Culinary Arts)||• Qualifying Exam: Passed ten + two examinations with a minimum of 50% (45% just in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).|
RESERVATION POLICY OF SIU:
As per the UGC guideline 2006, the reservation policy for all the institutes under the University is as follows:
- Within Sanctioned Intake –
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 7.5%
- Differently Abled # : 3%
- Children/wards of Defence Personnel : 5 % for SLS-Pune , SICSR.