Amrita University 2023 (AEEE) First Allotment has been released on 11th June 2023. Amrita University 2023 (AEEE) Result/ Rank card has been declared on 26th May 2023 for Phase II through login. Counselling Registration (CSAP) has been started. Application process is open via online mode. Amrita University is also known as the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth and is a privately owned university with its head campus located at Coimbatore in India.
There are 7 campuses and 16 schools belonging to this university in several Indian states of the country namely Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka. Currently, this prestigious university offers around 207 courses of different levels which include UG, PG, integrated courses, and doctoral-level courses in various fields such as engineering, medicine, technology, health, and so on.
The university-level entrances are conducted for B. Tech and MBA and they are conducted through the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University. The motto of this university is clear “The earnest aspirants gain supreme wisdom”. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Amrita University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Unison, Uttarakhand | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Amrita University 2023 Notification – First Allotment Released
Amrita University 2023 (AEEE) First Allotment has been released on 11th June 2023. Click here for allotment.
Amrita University 2023 (AEEE) Result/ Rank card has been declared on 26th May 2023 for Phase II through login. Click here to check result.
Amrita University (AEEE) 2023 CSAP Counselling Registration has been started via online mode. Click here to register.
Amrita University 2023 Application Form through AEEE (B.Tech) is open via online mode. Click here to apply.
Amrita University 2023 Exam Dates for AEEE (B.Tech) has been announced for both phases. It will be held from 21st to 28th April 2023 & from 5th to 11th May 2023. Check complete dates below.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Amrita University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University
|Amrita University Admission 2023
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University
|Through Merit scores (12th level); National level scores, AEEE (Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam), AMET
|Level of Admission
|Type of Courses
|UG, PG, Ph.D. level
|Online and Offline
|Mode of payment
|Online and Offline
Amrita University 2023 Important Dates
For B. Tech Admission (Through AEEE):
|Online application form release
|18th November 2022
|Last date to apply for application form
|Phase I: 10th April 2023
Phase II: 4th week of April 2023
|AEEE slot booking
|Phase I: 6th till 10th April 2023
|Admit card release
|18th April 2023
|Exam Date of AEEE
|Phase I: 21st to 28th April 2023
Phase II: 5th to 11th May 2023
|Phase I: 4th week of June 2023
|Rank list publish
|2nd week of August 2023
For MBA Admissions (Through AMET):
|Dates 2023 (Announced)
|Online application form release
|1st October 2022
|Last date to submit
|AMET Aptitude Test
|Result/ Merit List
Amrita University 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the courses offered by the university for UG/PG:
Undergraduate Courses: B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. B.Pharma, B.Com, B.A, B.F.A., BBA, BCA Etc.
Postgraduate Courses: M.A., M.Tech, M.Sc., MDS, MPH, M.Pharm, M.Ch, M.Com, MBA, M.F.A, MCA Etc.
Amrita University 2023 Application Forms
Application forms are compulsory to be filled if one wants to get a particular course from a particular university. The application forms has been released on the official website and it varies as per the courses. Application forms need to be filled and submitted within a prescribed time limit and they won’t be accepted after the last date is over.
Take care of filling the application form correctly. Some of the important aspects regarding the application form are mentioned below in detail. One should have sufficient details before filling out the application form.
- According to the latest information, the application forms for Amrita University for the program of B. Tech have been released officially on 18th November and it will be available till the last week of July 2023. This entrance exam is known as AEEE.
- Candidates can fill out the application form both in online as well as the offline mode.
- The information such as the name of the candidate, email ID, phone number, email ID, and other details must be filled in the application form.
- As per the information, the application forms for the course of MBA have been released from the 1st of October 2022, and candidates can start applying for the same.
- Candidates must upload their scanned photograph and signature if they want to complete their application form. The uploaded documents must be in the given format and size.
- The candidates can also purchase the application form if they desire to fill the same in the offline mode and they can take it from the designated University officer or center the payment of the required amount of fee.
- The offline form needs to be submitted with all the required documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- The application form must be filled out carefully as there is no correction facility provided by the university after the deadline is over.
- Once the application form is filled completely and you have made the payment of the required amount you should take the printout of the application form and also the payment receipt.
How to fill out the Application Form?
Below we have provided the steps to fill out the application form carefully.
- Go through the official website of Amrita University. The link for the same is provided above in the section of highlights.
- Once you do so, you need to register yourselves. For the same reason, click on “Apply here”.
- Then, proceeding ahead, the candidates need to provide their personal information, educational details, and valid and working contact information.
- Now, the candidates need to upload the documents which include their photograph, and signature in the prescribed format and mode in the application form.
- Now, the candidates need to make the payment of the required application fee in any one mode either online or offline.
- Finally, candidates need to take the copy of the application form and then proceed to download the fee receipt and keep them the same for further usage.
Amrita University 2023 Form Correction
The latest details suggest that the correction facility will not be provided to the candidates and the application form once filled and submitted can not be edited under any circumstances.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Presidency University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG, Karnataka| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Hyderabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Calcutta Business School| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BIMTECH, Uttar Pradesh| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LBSIM, Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Hence, it is a suggestion to make sure that the application form is filled correctly and that all the details provided are true to your knowledge otherwise the application form is liable to be rejected. The form correction facility is not available and for further information, you must keep visiting the official website.
Amrita University 2023 Application Fee
Below we have provided the important details regarding the application fee.
- All the applicants must make a payment of Rs. 1000/- in order to participate in the examination process.
- The application fee for AMET (MBA) is Rs. 850/-.
- The applicants can make the payment of the application fee using the online as well as offline mode.
- Those willing to make the payment using the online mode can do so by Credit cards, debit cards and internet banking.
- Those willing to make the payment using the offline mode need to do so using the Demand Draft that must be sent to the following address.
The Admission coordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering
O Amritanage, Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 64112, Tamil Nadu.
- The application fee must be paid within the due date otherwise the application form will be rejected.
Amrita University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for some of the courses. For more information, you can access the official website. Make sure that you fulfill the eligibility for the program and then only proceed towards the application process.
- Nationality of the Applicants: The candidates must be of Indian origin.
- Relaxation Criteria: The relaxation of 5% marks are provided to those candidates who belong to the reserved category.
- Appearing Applicants: Those candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for that particular exam.
- Age Criteria: Age is a must to take into consideration while applying for this course. All the candidates who wish to take admission must be born on or after 1st July 2000.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have passed their class 12th or any equivalent degree from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: All the candidates willing to take the entrance must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in aggregate and 55% marks in every subject.
- Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for this course depending on their AEEE marks or JEE Main marks or SAT or PUEE.You must appear in any of these exams.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to possess a degree in bachelor’s from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: All the candidates need to have scored a minimum of 50% marks in order to become eligible for the exam.
- Scorecard: All the candidates need to possess a valid scorecard of KMAT, MAT, CAT, XAT, or GRE in order to be eligible for the course.
M.Sc Hons. in Agriculture
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess a degree in Intermediate from a recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Those willing to apply for this course need to have studied PCM, PCMB, PCB or agriculture.
- Educational Qualification: Those candidates who have completed their degree in B. Tech or BE from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for this course.
- Work Experience: The candidates need to possess a relevant work experience of 2 years in the Engineering industry in order to apply for this course.
- Selection: The admission will be given on the basis of the past performance of the candidates in the qualifying exam or national level entrances.
- Scorecard: Those who possess the scorecard of TANCET, GATE, PGCET, or PGECET will be provided direct admission in this course.
Amrita University 2023 Admission Criteria
Amrita University provides admission to various UG and PG courses upon different national level entrance exams and also the university level entrance exams. The final selection of the candidates is done according to their performance at the entrances of different levels and also the Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
Candidates willing to get admission to B. Tech need to qualify for the AEEE, which is Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam. Those who have qualified JEE Mains, SAT, and PUEE are also eligible to take admission to B. Tech. In order to take admission to an MBA course they need to possess one of these scorecards namely CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, and so on.
Amrita University 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the exam pattern for AEEE. Candidates willing to apply for this course must go through the examination pattern of this entrance exam.
- Exam Mode: The mode of the exam will be an online or computer-based test.
- Duration of the Exam: The entire duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes or 150 minutes. No extra time will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Subjects Required: Those willing to take this exam must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in their qualifying exam.
- Total Number of Questions: As per the latest pattern, there will be 100 questions in total.
- Total Marks: The entire question paper will be 400 marks.
- Question type: The questions will be objective in nature or multiple choice questions.
- Marking Pattern: Every correct answer will be provided 4 marks each while every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of one mark.
Amrita University 2023 Syllabus
Below we have provided the syllabus that must be covered for the entrance exam. The syllabus here is provided for AEEE. This must be taken into consideration.
Amrita University 2023 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for exam preparation:
- If you are a beginner, you need to form your timetable and then begin to study.
- Form a timetable and then allocate the proper time in preparation of each subject.
- Analyze the entire syllabus and pattern and then only proceed towards the preparation.
- Practice the mock tests and previous year’s question papers to understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Maintain concentration and remain calm.
Amrita University 2023 Books
Below we have provided some of the best-recommended books. Candidates must take note of the same and start their preparation.
Amrita University 2023 Slot booking
Candidates willing to apply in AEEE need to select their exam center. They can do so using the slot booking which will begin for Phase I from the mid-week of June 2023. Applicants must enter their email and password for booking the slots. After the slot booking is done, the candidates will be given their admit cards.
Amrita University 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards will be releaased once the slot booking is completed. You can download your admit card with the help of the application number and date of birth and it will most likely be released in the month of June 2023 for phase I. It will consist of several details such as the date, time, and venue of the exam.
Amrita University 2023 Results
The result will be released soon through online mode. All the candidates need to check their results easily using their registration ID, Date of Birth, and also their security codes. Finally, a separate merit list will be made for every course.
The candidates can check the result through online mode only. The formation of the merit list will be based on the performance of the candidates and also other factors. A rank list will be released and candidates will be called accordingly.
Amrita University 2023 Counseling Procedure
For the counseling round it is the final stage of any admission process which leads to the allocation of seats. The counseling is done after the rank list is released on the official website and candidates are called according to their ranks. The process of counseling will be held most likely from the last week of July 2023.
The candidates will be provided admission after the verification of their documents which include:
- Original copy and attested photocopy
- Counseling call letter
- Class 10th mark sheet
- HSC or class 12th admit card
- AEEE 2023 Admit Card
- Transfer certificate
- Community certificate