AP ECET Exam Pattern 2023 has been given below. The AP ECET is also known as the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test, and this test is the state level entrance examination, that is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of the APSCHE.
The AP ECET is organized to provide regular BE/B.tech/ B. Pharmacy courses for the diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders and those candidates are aspiring to get admission within these programs they’ll apply in the examination of AP ECET by filling the application form through online mode from the official web site of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. Here, through this text, candidates can get the elaborate information of AP ECET during which includes the AP ECET exam pattern.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern:
The AP ECET exam pattern ought to prefer by all of the candidates for the better preparation of examination, and it’ll be helpful for the candidates because it includes numbers of queries, total time period, marking scheme, mode of exam, etc. There are the exam pattern details have mentioned below for candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
No. Of Questions: Two hundred queries are going to be asked within the examination.
Total Marks: The complete question paper is going to be two hundred marks.
Type of queries: It’ll be of Objective Type Questions (MCQ).
Language: The question paper is going to be asked in the English language solely.
Exam Duration: It’ll be most of three hours.
Marking Scheme: One mark is going to be given for each correct response.
There is an exam pattern provided for each stream:
ALSO READ: AP ECET ADMIT CARD 2023.