AP TET Admit Card 2020: The Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) has managed through Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh to select the candidates for the post of teacher (from class I to class VIII) in all schools (Government/ ZP/ MP/ Municipal/ Recognised Private Aided Unaided etc.) within the state of Andhra Pradesh. This examination is conducted each year.
The APTET examination is conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) and many of the candidates apply during this test to be appointed as teachers from class I to class V (Category I). Here, through this article, candidates can understand the elaborated information of Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility test.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING AP TET ADMIT CARD 2020.
AP TET 2020 Hall Ticket Card:
On the official web site of Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, the admit card of APTET can issue to the candidates and those have submitted their application form, they will download the admit card through on-line mode. Candidates should need to check all of the details mentioned on admit card before downloading it.
AP TET 2020 Admit Card Dates:
|Availability of application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Release of hall ticket||1st week of June 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of June 2020|
How to Download AP TET Admit Card 2020?
Candidates will download the APTET admit card by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit on the official web site of Commissioner of school Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants got to navigate the relevant link of APTET Admit Card 2020.
- They should need to click on the link of admit card displayed on page.
- To transfer the admit card, candidates got to enter all the desired details genuinely.
- After entering the details submit it.
- If they have entered all the main points properly, they’ll get their admit card blinking on the official web site.
ALSO READ: AP TET RESULT 2020.
Details mentioned on AP TET Admit Card 2020:
Venue of the test
Date of Test
Name of the candidate
Date of Test