APSET 2024: Andhra Pradesh SET, Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
APSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. On behalf of the Andhra Pradesh Government, the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam are conducting the APSET 2024. For the candidates who seek to become Assistant Professors or Lecturers in universities and degree colleges of Andhra Pradesh, this eligibility test is very important for them.
Clearing this test will make the candidates eligible for the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers in 26 Universities, 146 Government Degree Colleges, 1192 aided and unaided degree colleges within the state.
AP SET 2024 Notification: To be released
APSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here for application details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
APSET 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||AP SET 2024|
|AP SET Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||State Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
APSET 2024 Quick Links:
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
APSET 2024 Important Dates:
|AP SET 2024 Notification||Dates|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||August 2024|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)||October 2024|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000 + Registration Fee||October 2024|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee||October 2024|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee ( Examination center at Visakhapatnam only)||November 2024|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||December 2024|
|Date of examination||December 2024|
APSET 2024 Registration:
A registration link is provided on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh University.
The candidates need to fill up the registration form and that they also will be asked for a password.
This password and the registered email id are needed for completing the registration process.
Certain information of the registration form like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile number can not be changed after submission.
After the first step of registration is complete, the candidate can get an email at the registered email address.
Using the registered email and password, the candidate can need to fill the rest of the form.
Scanned photograph, signature, and caste/disability certificate (whichever applicable) are uploaded.
The duly filled form is submitted together with an application fee.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The application fee is often paid via Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), and cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
An additional service charge also will be applicable.
Once paid, the fee won’t be refunded.
The structure of the application fee for various classes is:
|For OC / EWS Category Candidates||: ₹ 1200/-|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates||: ₹ 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||: ₹ 700/-|
For future reference, a printout of the application acknowledgment form ought to be taken.
ALSO READ: APSET CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER.
Eligibility Criteria APSET 2024:
To be eligible to appear within the APSET 2024, the candidates should fulfill certain criteria which are mentioned below:
The candidates ought to have cleared their Master’s exam (or equivalent degree) with a minimum of 55% marks from a UGC recognized university.
A relaxation 50% is provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories (OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD).
Those who hold a Ph.D. degree and have completed their Master’s level test on or before Sept 1991 are also provided a 5% relaxation in their aggregate marks. Please note that the date mentioned is for the test, irrespective of when the result was declared.
The candidates are advised to appear in the subject that they need done post-graduation. If the subject isn’t present within the list, a related subject can be chosen.
There is no upper age limit to appear within the APSET 2024.
The candidates who have a postgraduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University or hold a foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute ought to ascertain the value of their degree/diploma/certificate with Master/s degree of Indian universities recognized from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
Those who have already qualified for the APSET (in the previous years) with a particular subject cannot appear for the APSET 2024 within the same subject.
The qualified candidates will apply for the Assistant Professor/Lecturer post solely within the Andhra Pradesh universities/colleges from wherever they need to be cleared their SET.
APSET 2024 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type questions. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet
There is no negative marking.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Medium of Question Paper
- The question paper – I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Paper – II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) Political Science f) Public Administration and g) Sociology will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only except Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu and Urdu.
Recommended Books for AP SET 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming APSET 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
AP SET 2024 Admit Card:
The admit card for APSET 2024 is made available on the official website and the candidates can download it by using their application number, password, and security key. The admit card can contain candidates’ name, roll number, signature, photograph and center, date, and time of the examination.
AP SET 2024 Exam Center:
The center of the test is in any of the subsequent cities:
|Sno||Regional Centre Code||Regional Centre Name|
Result of APSET 2024:
After the successful commencement of the test, the result is uploaded on the official website. The candidates are able to see their results by entering the required credentials. Those who clear the APSET 2024 are called for document verification and further selection method.