APTET 2023 Syllabus has been released by the official and also Syllabus plays a very important role in scoring higher marks in the APTET exam. The syllabus of AP TET 2023 has been defined by the Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. AP TET exam has 2 papers. Paper-1 is for the candidates who wish to be a teacher for class 1st to 5th. Paper-2 is for the people who want to be a teacher of class 6th to 8th.
The exam consists of 150 questions of 1 mark each. The candidates have 2 hours 30 minutes to solve these questions. There are 5 sections in paper-1 and 4 sections in paper-2. To understand more about AP TET Syllabus 2023, you must read the article till the end.
APTET 2023 Syllabus: Released Download PDF Here
|AP TET 2023 Syllabus has been Released. Click Here to Download Syllabus.|
APTET 2023 Syllabus:
AP TET 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern is extremely important to start your preparation. So, we’ve gathered the in-depth syllabus of the APTET together with the test pattern. In Andhra Pradesh TET Test Syllabus, you’ll find the topics from every section that comes for the examination. Check the syllabus and read all the topics to attend the exam in a good manner and score well. Consider both the APTET Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern before preparing for the written exam.
1. Development of Child:
- Development, Growth & Maturation — Concept & Nature
- Understanding Development — Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual differences — Infra & Inter-Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence, and their Assessment
- Developmental tasks and Hazards.
- Development of Personality — Concept, Factors affecting the development of personality, self-concept
- Principles of development and their education implication
- Factors influencing Development — Biological, Psychological, Sociological, emotional
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships — Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, Early Childhood, late Childhood, Adolescence
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health, the Defense mechanism
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development — Introspection, Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross-sectional, and Longitudinal
2. Understanding Learning:
- Factors of Learning — Personal and Environmental Approaches to Learning and their applicability — Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt (Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning — Cognitive, Affective and Performance x Motivation and Sustenance —its role in learning
- The concept, Nature of Learning — input — process — the outcome
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning
ALSO READ: APTET EXAM DATES 2023.
3. Pedagogical Concerns:
- Classroom Management: Role of a student, teacher, the Leadership style of the teacher, Creation of non-threatening learning environment, Managing behavior problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment, and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management.
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context – Children from diverse contexts—Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous classroom groups — Socio-economic background, Abilities, and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner-centric Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as Planned activity — Elements of Planning
- Understanding of pedagogic methods — Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation, and Activity-based learning, Cooperative, and collaborative learning
- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in classroom-like Study habits, Self-learning, and Learning to learn skills
- Phases of Teaching — Pre active, Interactive, and Post active
- General and Subject-related skills, competencies required in teaching, and attributes of a good facilitator
- Learning resources — Self, Home, School, Community, Technology 3
- The distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective & Practice
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act, 2009.
Recomended Books for AP TET Examination:
Candidates can go through the following article for AP TET Study Material 2023: