Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing 2023 conducted by the Himalayan University. Himalayan University has been one of the tops and leading universities in north-east India, duly recognized by UGC and a vibrant member of AIU.
M.Sc. Nursing is a two-year program that focusses on several branches for example Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided the important information regarding the events and dates for the applicants:
|Released of Application form||Soon|
|Last date to Submit the application form||to be announced|
|Downloading of Admit card||to be announced|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2023
- Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released Soon through online mode.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- Candidates must checked the instructions mentioned in the brochure before filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, etc.
- Candidates must provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are suggested to get a copy of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
Below we have provided the details regarding the application fee for the candidates:
- Payment of application fee is a crucial part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the last date.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
Below we have provided the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidates:
- Applicants must finish their B.Sc. degree under any registered University in an individual subject in the Science stream.
- The marks of admission for this course that are different for University to University. In many colleges and universities, there is an entrance exam for admission of courses.
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Below we have provided the Syllabus of Nursing as prescribed by several Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Advanced Nursing & Allied subjects|
|3||Research & Statistics|
|4||Clinical Nursing I|
|2||Clinical Nursing II|
|3||Practical (Clinical Nursing, Thesis viva, Nursing Education & Management)|
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2023
The admit card or hall ticket will be released through the online mode by the official authorities. Candidates must go to the official website of the university in order to download the admit card.
It is suggested to download the Admit Card from the official website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Result 2023
The result will be released through online mode on the official website. Visiting the official website of the university, officials will make an declaration of the results.
Candidates need to go through the official website of the university by entering the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will provide admission to the applicants.
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Merit List 2023
The merit list will be released considering as per courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
The conducting authority will provide the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Official will released the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates. Applicants are needed to go through the official website of the university in order to go through the merit list. Candidates are suggested to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Arunachal Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Counseling 2023
During the counseling session, applicants need to go through the given above link and fill up the registration form to take part in the counseling session. Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling session.
When the counseling session is done applicants need to download a seat allotment letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are alloted to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all important pamphlets and credentials.
M.Sc. Nursing Employment Areas
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Healthcare Centres
- Medical Colleges & Universities
- Medicine Industry
- Military Hospitals
- Nursing Homes
M.Sc. Nursing Job Types
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Clinical Instructor
- Medical Advisor
- Nursing Executive
- Nursing In-charge
- Nursing Supervisor
- Nursing Tutor
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Paramedic Nurse
- Tutor (Psychiatric Nursing)
- Ward Nurse
Aim for M.Sc. Nursing Course
Postgraduates of the M.Sc. Nursing is qualified to be occupied as registered nurses in a number of settings embrace hospitals, multilevel care conveniences, community agencies (home care, public health) on top of psychiatric or mental health settings.
There is ample introductory for fresh graduates to begin their career in the education profession which will help them to be focused themselves in their Master’s program. Students can go after their Ph.D. Programs as well for extra research work.