Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be organized by the Himalayan University. Himalayan University has been one of the top and leading universities in north-east India, duly recognized by UGC and a vibrant member of AIU. Further, its academic management is embellished with ISO 9001:2015.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing also known in some nations as a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing is an academic degree in the science and principles of nursing, settled by an accredited tertiary education earner. The course of study is typically three or four years. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Last date to submit the application||to be announce|
|Merit List||to be announce|
Application Form 2023
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode.
- Candidates must go through the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the official website.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a copy of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application fee for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the conducting authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
Eligibility Criteria 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidates:
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with a total of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- The minimum age for admission will be 17 years (as of 31st December of that year) the upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/for LHV. There is no age category. Minimum education 10+2 class passed or it’s corresponding with a total of 40% marks.
Admission Procedure 2023
Most institutes are extending the course to admit students based on performance in an applicable entrance test. GNM Admission Process typically diverges across colleges.
A few institutes also offer direct admission based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level.
Subjects In B.Sc. Nursing
B.Sc. nursing syllabus will consisit of many subjects of study for instance Nutrition, Mental Health Nursing, Child Care Nursing, Anatomy, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Nursing Research, and Statistics amongst many others. The subjects of B.Sc.
The bachelor’s degree formulates nurses for a various number of specialized roles and graduate study. Course work takes in nursing science, research, leadership, and linked areas that inform the practice of nursing. It also provides the student with overall education in math, humanities, and social sciences.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Here are several reasons why nursing is a good career choice. Not only is it a worthwhile profession with infinite job instances, but it is also a profession that will be in high request designed for eras to come. Nursing also ranks high in the yearly Gallop poll for being an authentic, principled profession.
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Seats
There stay eight private nursing colleges offering an Over-all of 560 BSc nursing seats. The administration also set aside 10 out of 30 seats in the BSc (physiotherapy) course and seven out of 20 seats in the BSc (medical lab technician) course presented by means of a private paramedical sciences college.
Career Options After B.Sc. Nursing
- MHA – Master of Health Administration/ Master of Hospital Administration.
- MPH – Master of Public Health.
- MBA – Hospital Administration.
- MSW – Master of Social Work.
- Medical Transcription/Medical Writing/Telehealth/Medical Coding etc.
After remaining in the profession designed for at least five years, you can imagine a monthly fee in the range of Rs.3.2 lakh – Rs.7.8 lakh. Nurses and matrons with extra 20 years of experience receive a regular salary between Rs.1.0 lakh – Rs. 2.3 lakh per month.
It is a great career option for those intending to go after higher studies to better their predictions. After concluding BSc in Nursing they can elect MSc in nursing which will improve their predictions in the job marketplace.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the top job profiles in the sphere of nursing are as the following:
- Staff Nurse.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent.
- Department Supervisor.
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent.
- Nursing Supervisor or Ward Sister.
- Director of Nursing.
- Nursing Superintendent.
- Teacher of Nursing.