Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form: APTET is popularly known as Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted through Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department to offer job vacancy to the candidates in primary (Class I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) as a teacher within the schools of Arunachal Pradesh State.
Candidates are selected for teacher jobs in schools run by the govt. and private management on the basis of marks scored in the APTET Examination. Every year, this examination is conducted for the aspiring and eligible candidates, and that they can apply during this examination. Through this content, candidates can get elaborate info on the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET 2022) during which includes the APTET application form, application dates, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR ARUNACHAL PRADESH TET REGISTRATION 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form:
On the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department, the APTET application form is available for the candidates through online mode.
Those candidates have an interest and eligible; they’ll fill the application form online mode by visiting the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh secondary education Department. After the method of registration, a username together with a password is created.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Starting of Online Application||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||4th week of May 2022|
|Application Form correction||4th week of May 2022|
|Hall Ticket Availability||1st week of June 2022|
|Examination Date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2022|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022:
Those candidates have an interest and eligible; they’ll fill the application form of APTET by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly, candidates should need to visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh secondary education Department.
- Candidates should need to click on the link of the application form available on the official website.
- In this section find the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test Link.
- After clicking on the link the PDF of the application will display to the candidates.
- Before filling the application, candidates should need to read all the instructions given in this file, of APTET Notification.
- They have to click on the link to Apply online for APTET.
- Applicants should need to fill in all of the required details within the form.
- After that, they have to upload scanned documents and sign for the application fee.
- They need to make the payment of the application fee for the application form.
- Then again check the filled application form.
- Pay the application fee given within the notification.
ALSO READ: Arunachal Pradesh TET ADMIT CARD 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Fee 2022:
All the general and OBC candidates need to pay Rs.500/- for Paper I or Paper II while for each paper all of them need to pay Rs.800/- as an application fee.
All the Reserved class candidates need to pay Rs.250/- for Paper I or Paper II while for each paper all of them need to pay Rs.400/- as an application fee.
For Any Assistance go through AP TET Contact Helpline Number