ATMA 2023 Result has been declared on 28th July 2023 for July session. The ATMA 2023 is conducted to provide admission into the Post Graduate and Diploma Courses. The ATMA 2023 is going to be organized by the Association of Indian Management School. The ATMA 2023 will allow the candidates to get admission into the MCA, MBA, PGDM, and various other Management Courses.
ATMA 2023 is the national level entrance test which is conducted many times a year. The ATMA 2023 entrance score will help the candidates to urge admission into various Government and private Universities/Colleges of India. Here during this article, we are mentioning all the details of the ATMA 2023 Important Date, Eligibility, ATMA 2023 form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Merit List, Result and Admission Details.
ATMA 2023 Notification – Result Declared (July Session)
| ATMA 2023 Result has been declared on 28th July 2023 for July session. Check here for result details.
ATMA 2023 Admit Card has been released on 20th July 2023 for July session. Check here for admit card details.
ATMA 2023 Exam Dates have been revised. The examination is being conducted on 25th February, 28th May & 23rd July 2023 respectively. Check exam dates details below.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
ATMA 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||ATMA 2023|
|ATMA Full-Form||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Organizing Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||25th February, 28th May & 23rd July 2023|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
ATMA 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
ATMA 2023 Exam Dates:
Here during this section, we are mentioning the ATMA 2023 Exam Dates (February 2023) dates. The dates are going to be changed here consistent with the announcement of the dates from the official Authority.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For May Session
|Events||Dates (May Session)|
|Registration Starts from||8th March 2023|
|Registration closed on||22nd May, 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||22nd May 2023|
|Last date to printing the application form||28th May, 2023|
|Admit card release date||26th May 2023|
|Exam date,||28th May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||2nd June 2023|
For July Session
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|Registration Starts from||3rd June 2023|
|Registration closed on||16th July 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||15th July 2023|
|Last date to printing the application form||23rd July 2023|
|Admit card release date||20th July 2023|
|Exam date||23rd July 2023 (2 to 5 PM)|
|Announcement of Result||28th July 2023|
What is ATMA?
ATMA also known as the AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a national-level exam held by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for providing admission to the MBA, PGDM, MCA and PGDBA courses. More than 750 management institutes across India accept ATMA scores for admission to their management programmes. The test aims to assess the aptitude of applicants, which is necessary for higher management studies.
ATMA 2023 Application Form:
Here we are mentioning the ATMA 2023 application form details. The candidates will get all the information associated with the ATMA 2023 form and exam schedule.
The ATMA 2023 form is going to be released through the online mode.
The candidates are going to be able to fill the ATMA 2023 application form for the February 2023 session from the 2nd week of December 2022.
The candidates can fill the ATMA 2023 form till the 2nd Week of February 2023.
The students need to fill the details like academic details, personal details, educational details, communication addresses carefully.
All the details are entered correctly and carefully because the authority won’t allow the candidates to edit the ATMA 2023 application form.
Students need to upload the scanned copy of the Signature and also the passport size photographs within the JPEG/JPG Format.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The student has got to select the exam center while filling the application form.
Students must take the multiple printouts of the ATMA 2023 form for further references.
ATMA 2023 Application Fee:
Here we are mentioning the details of the application Fee and also the payment method.
- The application fee is often paid through the online mode using the Debit Card/ credit card and Net Banking.
- Once the fee is paid are going to be not refunded.
- The application fee is going to be Rs.1600/- for all the categories.
ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we are mentioning the details of ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria. The ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria will allow the candidate to secure good marks and know the entire overview of the entrance test.
- Nationality: Candidate must be the Citizen of India.
- Qualification: the student must have passed the Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- Marks Criteria: the student must have 50% Marks in Graduation.
- Appearing Candidate: the student who is within the final year of the graduation also are eligible for the entrance test.
ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern:
Here we are mentioning the ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern. The ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern will help the candidates to make a decision for the preparation plan. this may also help the students to understand how to plan the exam preparation.
- Mode of Exam: The exam is going to be conducted through the online Mode (CBT).
- Types of Questions: The question is going to be asked within the Multiple Choice Format (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: The paper is going to be for three hours (180 minutes).
- Sections: There’ll be a total of 6 Sections.
- Number of Questions: There’ll be a total of 180 Questions.
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks are going to be allotted for every correct question.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer -0.25 marks are going to be deducted.
Here within the table below, we are mentioning the details of the exam pattern.
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA 2023 Syllabus
Get here all the entire ATMA 2023 Syllabus. Here we are mentioning the ATMA 2023 Syllabus section wise.
The question for the Analytic Reasoning from the topics likes Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Visual Reasoning, Verbal Logic, Arrangement of Letter, Number Series, And Statement, Strike The Odd One Out, Analogies Etc.
Ratio and Proportion, Function, Time and Work, Probability, Permutation, and Combination, quadratic equation, numeration system, Functions, Algorithm, Simple or compound interest, Problem On Ages, Mensuration, Complex Numbers, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Average Theory Etc.
Students need to prepare from the word meaning, grammar, sentence completion, jumbled sentences, reading comprehension.
ATMA 2023 Preparation Tips:
Here we are mentioning the details of the ATMA 2023 Preparation Tips. this will help the candidates to secure the good marks within the entrance test and obtain qualified.
- The candidates must know the eligibility, exam pattern and also the syllabus before starting the preparation.
- Make the study time table and follow it very strictly for the best output.
- Make the short notes of the study and revise it regularly.
- Sole the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Practice online and offline mock tests.
- Do regular Yoga and Workout.
ATMA 2023 Admit Card:
Here we are Mentioning the ATMA 2023 Admit Card details. The ATMA 2023 Admit Card for the February 2023 session is going to be released within the first week of February 2023. The candidates can get the ATMA 2023 Admit Card from the official website.
The ATMA 2023 Admit Card are going to be available for the candidates on the official website. The authority won’t provide the ATMA 2023 Admit Card through any offline mode or send it via the Post Office.
The candidates are going to be able to download the ATMA 2023 Admit Card by entering their User ID and Password. The students must bring the ATMA 2023 Admit Card on the day of the examination together with the valid Government ID proof.
The students are going to be not permitted within the examination hall without the ATMA 2023 Admit Card.
ATMA 2023 Result:
Get here the details of the ATMA 2023 Result. The candidates can check all the important details of the ATMA 2023 Result. The ATMA 2023 Result are going to be released within the Second Week OF February 2023. The candidates can download the ATMA 2023 Result from the Official Website.
The ATMA 2023 Result is going to be declared through the online mode. The candidates can download the ATMA 2023 Result by entering their User ID and Password.
After the ATMA 2023 Result, the candidates are going to be selected for the admission procedure. the students are requested to check the details mentioned on the ATMA 2023 Result carefully. Candidates must take the printout of the ATMA 2023 Result.
ATMA 2023 Admission:
Here we are mentioning the details of the ATMA 2023 Admission procedure. The ATMA 2023 Admission is going to be started after the declaration of the result. The ATMA 2023 Admission is going to be based on the varied rounds just like the group discussion, Interview, etc.
Students must bring all the original documents for verification purposes at the time of admission. The scorecard is going to be available on the official website after the few days of the declaration of the result. The seats won’t be allotted to the candidates without the verification of the documents. based on the score secured within the entrance test, the candidates are going to be involved in admission by the varied participating institutes.
Students must bring the list of the documents on the day of the entrance test for the verification purpose.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
ATMA 2023 Test Centres:
ATMA will be conducted in the following Test centres given below:
Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar); Amravati (Maharashtra); Aurangabad (Maharashtra); Beed; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Bhubaneshwar; Bilaspur (Chatisgarh); Chandigarh; Chandrapur; Chennai; Coimbatore; Delhi NCR; Guwahati; Hyderabad/ Secunderabad; Indore; Jaipur; Kochi; Kolhapur; Kolkata; Lucknow; Mumbai; Nagpur; Navi Mumbai; Nashik; Nizambad; Palghar; Patna; Panaji; Pune; Raipur; Ranchi; Solapur; Thane; Trivandrum; Vadodara; Vijayawada; Vizag.
Note: Test centres may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in specific centre (s) or new centre (s) added to the above list.