DCECE (LE) 2023 Application Form will be released by the month of March 2023. The BCECE DECE LE (BCECE Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination for Lateral Entry) is the entrance test, which is conducted through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to provide admission to the applicants in various diplomas courses in the field of engineering, medical, and agriculture.
Many Bihar-based candidates apply to this examination as per their previous qualifications. This examination is held every year to offer admission to the applicants in the diploma for lateral entry courses.
Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the BCECE DECE LE counseling dates, Application Form, counseling procedure, and seat allotment.
BCECE DECE LE 2023 Notification – Application Soon
DCECE (LE) 2023 Application Form will be released by the month of March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BCECE DECE LE Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the DCECE (LE) 2023 for the applicants and they need to check it.
|Start of Online Registration||March 2023|
|Last date of Online Registration||April 2023|
|Last date of Payment through Challan||April 2023|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Credit Card after submission of the Online Application||April 2023|
|Online Editing of Application Form||April 2023|
|The issue of Online Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Proposed date of Examination,||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
BCECE DECE LE Application Form 2023
The BCECE DECE LE Application Form will be available soon on the official webpage of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board from March 2023 and those applicants willing to get admission to diploma courses in various colleges of Bihar State.
They can apply in the BCECE DECE LE examination by filling the application form and the instructions for filling the application form mentioned below.
- Applicants most visit the official webpage of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- There will be both an online as well as offline application form for the applicants. To fill offline, the applicants have to download it and for online, they have to click on the link of ‘Apply Online
- After clicking on the link, applicants have to register themselves by entering the correct email id or phone number and they will get a login id and password after activation of the account.
- Now, they can fill the application form by entering the required details such as personal and education details.
- After that upload the scanned photo & signature as per the prescribed format and after entering all details, they have to preview it and click on the submit and confirm button.
- Make a payment of the application fee after submitting the details in the application form and payment can be done through both online and offline mode.
The BCECE DECE LE Application Fee is Rs.2200/- for all category candidates. The applicants can make online using debit, credit, and net banking and offline payment using NEFT Challan Option.
BCECE DECE LE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check their eligibility criteria if they are going to apply in the BCECE DECE LE examination. The eligibility criteria details are
- The applicants must be qualified in 12th from the science field with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology or Mathematics only or Vocational/Technical can apply in this examination.
- Qualified marks in 24th with 2 years course in appropriate trade can also apply in this examination.
BCECE DECE LE Admit Card
The BCECE DECE LE Admit Card will be released through online mode on the official website and those applicants who have applied in this examination by applying, should have to carry the admit card at the examination center.
By using a login id and password, applicants can download the admit card through online mode and it is necessary to document which should be carried by the candidates.
BCECE DECE LE Result 2023
The rank card/merit of BCECE DECE LE will be declared through online mode on the official website and those applicants who have given the examination, can check and download their rank card by submitting their roll number and date of birth in the required field.
After a few months of the result declaration, the counseling schedule will be announced through the authority for admission of the candidates.
BCECE DECE LE Reservation Criteria
The seats will be reserved for the applicants as per the reservation criteria of various categories of candidates.
|Category||Reservation in %|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
BCECE DECE LE Counseling and Seat Allotment Procedure
The online as well as offline counseling sessions will be held through the conducting authority for seat allotment of the candidates as per their results in the entrance examination. The procedure of counseling and seat allotment is given below.
- There will be 3 rounds of counseling sessions for the applicants and those will be qualified in BCECE DECE LE, will get call letters through the conducting authority to attend the counseling session.
- Call letter received candidates have to register themselves for counseling by submitting the required details and they have to fill in choices of college and course as per their preference in the online counseling form.
- Applicants will be allotted seats of their preferred colleges and courses as per qualified marks in examination, choice filling, document verification, and performance in a counseling session.
- They will get a seat allotment letter through the authority on the provided schedule and a document verification slip for 2nd round of counseling.
- They have to report at the allotted college for 2nd round of counseling and submit the document verification slip and admission fee as per fee structure of the course.
- For the remaining seats vacant, there will be the last 3rd round of offline counseling procedure, and those who want to attend this session can fill online willingness form.