Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. The Mizoram MBBS and BDS admission will provide to the students through the Department of higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. Candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and it’s necessary for the candidates.
The admission will provide to the candidates in various medical and dental programs of the Mizoram state on the basis of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) score, so those applicants are aiming to complete their MBBS and BDS programs, they need to score qualified marks within the examination of NEET Conducted by NTA.
Here, from this content, the applicants are going to be able to know the complete information of Mizoram MBBS and BDS admission during which includes Mizoram MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Important Dates:
There are the Important Dates of Mizoram MBBS and BDS admission has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|Online application release date||November 2023|
|Last date of online registration of applicants||–|
|Merit list of candidates selected for counseling||–|
|The first round of counseling||–|
|Commencement of Session||–|
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission application form 2023:
The application form for Mizoram MBBS and BDS admission are going to be available from the second week of November and till the third week of November; candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
On the basis of eligibility criteria, the candidates can fill the application form and it’s necessary for candidates to score qualified marks within the NEET examination to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
Candidates should need to make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have the eligibility criteria to fill the application form and also the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Applicants should belong from Indian Citizenship.
- Candidate’s age shouldn’t less than 17 years and will not be more than 25 years to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS program
- Candidates applying for MBBS admission 2023 must be residents of Mizoram.
- Candidates should be qualified in class 12 comprising of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and the other elective with English.
- The applicants must have passed within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) within the qualifying examination.
- The candidates must have obtained the required minimum percentile within the NEET 2023 UG examination so as to be eligible for Mizoram MBBS 2023 admission.
Minimum Percentile Required:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Counseling 2023:
The Mizoram MBB/BDS Counseling are going to be started in November and also the applicants are going to be called out for Counseling Procedure on the basis of a merit list, which is prepared by the authority.
Candidates must need to carry the required documents to the counseling center for verification.