BHU Law Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. BHU Law Entrance is a university-level entrance examination conducted for eligible applicants. The entrance exam is managed by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The Banaras Hindu University was established in the year 1916. The Banaras Hindu University was established by Mahamana Pandit Madan Malaviya. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) organizes two entrance exams – UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) and PET (Postgraduate Entrance Test).
The university conducts the entrance exam to offer admission to eligible applicants in different courses. Applicants who want to get admission in different undergraduate and postgraduate law courses in Banaras Hindu University are advised to appear for the Undergraduate Entrance Test or Postgraduate Entrance Test examinations.
Earlier Banaras Hindu University Law entrance exam was conducted separately but later it has been combined with the Undergraduate Entrance Test or Postgraduate Entrance Test (UET and PET) examinations. Applicants need to appear for the entrance exam in order to get admission to the university.
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2023 – Application to be released
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2023 Information Bulletin will be released soon. Click Here to Download Information Bulletin for UG & PG Course.
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the important events and tentative dates for the reference of the applicants:
For BHU UET Course through CUET(UG)-
|Application form start date||6th April 2023|
|Application form end date||6th May 2023|
|Application Fee payment last date||22nd May 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||23rd – 26th June 2023|
|Application Correction||23rd – 26th June 2023|
|Admit card availability||12th July 2023|
|Entrance exam date||15th July to 20th August 2023|
|Result declaration date||15th September 2023|
|Counseling process||21st September 2023|
For BHU PET Course (Through CUET (PG) –
|Application form start date||19th May 2023|
|Application form end date||18th July 2023|
|Application Fee payment last date||19th July 2023|
|Application Correction||20th – 22nd July 2023|
|Admit card availability||29th August 2023|
|Entrance exam date||1st to 12th September 2023|
|Result declaration date||26th September 2023|
|Counseling process||To be Announced|
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- The applicants can fill out the application form in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to visit the official website and fill out the form by entering personal, educational, and contact detail.
- Applicants need to upload scanned images of the photograph and signature as required in JPEG format.
- The applicant must note that the photograph is the latest and the signature done is in blue or black pen on a white sheet.
- After filling out the application form, applicants are advised to take a printout of the duly filled application form before submitting it.
- Applicants do not need to send the printout of the application form to the university.
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Application Fee
- Applicants need to pay the application fee after filling the application form.
- General category applicants need to pay Rs 500/- and reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 250/- as application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking) or in offline mode (challan of HDFC bank).
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
LLB (Hons.) Course:
Educational Qualification: Applicants who want to apply for the exam must have completed BA, B.Sc., B.Com or any equivalent exam from a known university or institute.
Minimum marks: Applicants who want to apply for the entrance exam must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
Age Criteria: Applicants who are below the age of 30 years are eligible to apply for the exam.
BA LLB (Hons.) Course:
Educational Qualification: HSC exams or any equivalent exam in any stream should be completed by the applicant.
Minimum Marks: Applicants who want to apply for the entrance exam must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for OBC category applicants and 40% marks for SC, ST category applicants) in the qualifying exams.
Age Criteria: Applicants who are of 20 years are eligible to apply for the exam.
Appearing Applicants: Applicants who are in process of the final exam of the HSC are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who want to apply for the exam must hold a three-year or five-year LLB degree from a known university or college.
Minimum marks: Minimum of 50% marks should be obtained by the applicants who want to apply for the exam.
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Exam Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern for the entrance exam is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- Duration: Applicants will get 120 minutes (two hours) to solve the entire paper.
- Mode: Applicants will have to appear entrance exam in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Type of questions: Objective-type multiple choice questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: The question paper will be published in English or Hindi language.
- Total marks: Applicants will have to appear on a question paper of a maximum of 450 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will get three marks.
- Negative markings: Each incorrect answer will get one mark.
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Syllabus
The Important Information related to the Syllabus for the entrance exam is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
University has decided that the syllabus is different for UG and PG law courses. Applicants who are appearing for the UG law course are advised to refer to important topics like general awareness, current affairs, common legal knowledge, aptitude, and mental ability, etc.
Applicants may refer to topics like jurisprudence, the law of contracts, the law of torts, constitutional law, the law of crimes, public international law, Indian evidence act, environment law, Muslim law and Hindu law, etc if applying for PG law course.
Applicants are recommended to refer to the above-mentioned topics in order to score good marks in the entrance exam. However, applicants are recommended to refer to the official website of the University for More Information.
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Admit Card
Below we have provided the important information regarding the releasing of admit card is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Admit card will be released through online mode for the applicants. Applicants need to download the admit card from the result and take the printout of the admit card for further reference.
Applicants will also receive information regarding the admit card by email/SMS on the registered email ID or Phone number. Admit cards should be carried at the time of examination.
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Results
The important information related to the declaration of the results is listed below for the reference of the applicants: Applicants will get the results after one week of the completion of the entrance exam on the official website of the university.
Authority will also send an email or SMS to the applicants related to the details of the declaration of the results on the registered Email Id or phone number. The result should be downloaded and make a copy of the same for further reference.
BHU Law Entrance 2023 Counselling
Below we have provided the important information regarding the Counseling Process for the reference of the applicants:
- After the declaration of the results, the authority will prepare a merit list of the applicants.
- Authority will conduct the counseling process for the applicants based on the merit list.
- After the declaration of the results, applicants are instructed to download the call letter.
- Call letters will be available online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- On the website, applicants are requested to fill the choice of course according to their preference.
- Applicants are requested to be present in person at the counseling venue on a decided date and time.
- Applicants are instructed to carry important documents (original and attested copies) for the verification
- After completion of the counseling process, the authority will allot seats to the applicants on the basis of the merit list, filled choices, and availability of seats.