BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2022 notification will be released Soon. Banaras Hindu University 2022 most probably called as BHU once referred to as Central Hindu College is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh . It had been recognized in 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya. It’s the only university that has IIT on its campus called IIT (BHU). Interested applicants will need to undergo NEET which can be directed using the National Testing Agency (NTA) to take entrance in Medical and Dental colleges following the directives of the Ministry of Ayush.
Medical education in Varanasi, the oldest living city within the world, dates from the existence of Sushruta 500 BC. In actual fact, this is often correspondingly the past of Medical education in India. The inordinate discourse – ‘Sushruta Samhita’ is a living signal of aids to Medical education that originated in Varanasi, Sushruta was the primary to perform body divisions and labeled little operating instruments and surgical procedures.
Possibly it’s a continuation of this old perspective that Medical education in Banaras Hindu University took roots in 1920 with the formation of the Department of Ayurveda under the school of Oriental Learning and Theology (1922-1927). Here, from this article, applicants will get detailed information during which includes BHU -M. Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022 Important Dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2022 Notification – To be released
|BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
BHU -M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Highlights 2022:
|Exam Name||BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022|
|Full-Form||Banaras Hindu University M.Pharma (Ayurveda)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Organizing Body||Medical education at Banaras Hindu University|
BHU -M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022 Important Dates:
The important information about the vital events and dates is given below for the applicants:
|Released of Application form||November 2022|
|Final date for submission of online application forms||December 2022|
|Admit Card Downloading||December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|Answer Key Released||December 2022|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key by email||December 2022|
|Merit List||December 2022|
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022 Application form
We have provided below all the information about the application process for the guidiance of the candidates:
- BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2022 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Applicants have to go through the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the Application Form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Application Fee 2022
The given details are related to the application fee below for the candidates:
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
- Rs. 1000/- in case of General and OBC category
- Rs. 750/- in case of SC and ST categories
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Applicants must have cleared Intermediate/ 10+2 or corresponding exam with English
- 50% marks for General category;
- 45% marks for Physically challenged (PC) General category;
- 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and individual Physically challenged category.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022 Merit List
The Merit List has been equipped from the list of aspirants who register themselves at the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University on the base of AIAPGET, 2020 ranking and has been shown on the IMS website/IMS poster board on September 04, 2020.
The applicant is directed to check their merit rank and to make themselves existing at the time of counseling. No discrete call letters will be referred to the capable contenders for attending the counseling.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. On the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Applicants need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use details to check the results.
It is informed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the candidates.
BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) 2022 Counseling
In the counseling round, candidates need to open a particular link and fill the registration form to partake.
After that candidates need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round. When the counseling round is done candidates need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the candidates , they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
The contenders in order of Merit List will be named for counseling. The portion will be ended on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the Merit List provided based on AIA-PGET- 2019. The Merit List will be put on the website.
The entrant will be directed to check their merit rank and to make themselves present at the time of counseling. No discrete call letters will be sent to the qualified contenders for appearing in the counseling.