Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. Chhattisgarh is a mineral-rich state which is situated in central India. The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur is the managing authority of Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission and candidates can fill the applying form who are willing to urge admission in the MBBS and BDS programs from the varied medical and dental colleges of Chhattisgarh State.
Get complete information on Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 through this article. There are the govt and private Medical and Dental colleges conducting the 85% State quota seats to provide admission to the candidates and it’s necessary for the candidates to score qualified marks within the examination of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
NEET entrance exam will be held by NTA this year also. Here, through this blog, applicants will know all the detailed information of Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission which incorporates Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission dates, form, and eligibility criteria.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification soon. The link will be provided here.
Admission Procedure 2022:
The candidates will have to appear and qualify within the NEET 2022 Exams then subsequently apply online for the MBBS BDS courses in Chhattisgarh by paying the application fee and verifying the required documents. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi. it’s an entrance exam through which candidates get admission into the MBBS course in AIIMS institutions.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Application Form:
The Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission application form will release from the 2nd week of June and before the 4th week of June, candidates can fill the application form.
Willing and eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Candidates should need to fill the personal details, academic details at the time of filling the application form.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
It is necessary for candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- The age of the candidates shouldn’t be less than 17 years of age and also the age of the candidates shouldn’t be more than 25 years.
- Candidates should be qualified in class 12 or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any other board recognized by the Chhattisgarh government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- The score of candidates should be a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology. For SC/ST/OBC category, it is 40%.
- The candidate must secure the minimum required percentile in NEET UG 2022.
- Applicants should be the resident of Chhattisgarh State.
- The candidate must have completed Class 11 and class 12 from a University or Board located recognized by the state.
- The candidate must be qualified until Class 5 from the state.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Counseling 2022:
The Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS Counseling Procedure are going to be Started through online mode and it’ll have the first and second round in November 2022.
The counseling procedure will conduct and also the applicants should need to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification and that they should be on the schedule.