CLAT 2024 Application Form is made available from 1st July 2023. CLAT 2024 is referred to as the Common Law Admission Test is a national level entrance examination. CLAT 2024 entrance examination is conducted by one among the 18 NLUs per annum on a rotation basis. Through this exam, candidates can get into integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programs.
There are various governments undertaking colleges and private law colleges in India that accept the CLAT score. Check the entire information about CLAT 2024 containing Exam Dates, application form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, and how to apply.
CLAT Registration 2024: Released
CLAT 2024 Application Form has been released from 1st July 2023. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CLAT 2024 Application Form:
Candidates must check the CLAT 2024 application form released online mode, date of availability, required documents to upload & other details. Candidates need to fill and submit the application before the due dates.
Here, we’ve mentioned the CLAT application important details:
Candidates can apply for CLAT 2024 application form through online mode.
CLAT 2024 form filling process has been started on 1st July 2023.
Candidates can fill application just one time after submission application there’ll be no provided correction facility so it’s advised to fill the form with utmost care.
After the filling application candidates need to upload the scanned photograph (Size: 20 KB to 50 KB), Signature (Size: 10 KB to 20 KB), and Specially Abled Persons (SAP) certificate within the online form.
Candidates are advised to fill the preference of NLUs together with other details.
Candidates should keep the printout of the filled-in form before the last date.
CLAT Application Form 2024 Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||1st July 2023|
|Last date to submit CLAT application||3rd November, 2023|
|Last date for application fee payment||3rd November 2023|
|Test city update||November 2023|
|Application correction||November 2023|
|CLAT 2024 Exam Date||3rd December 2023|
How to Apply for CLAT 2024:
Check the procedure given below to fill the online application form.
Visit the official website (link is going to be given above).
On the home page of CLAT 2024, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
After that click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab.
Read the important information and click on the ‘continue’ button.
Fill basic info by providing name, father’s name, mother’s name, email Id, mobile number and click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
After that, a message is going to be generated that ’you have successfully registered. Please check your mail to login’.
Now, fill login details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Now, select the pictures to upload and click on the ‘Next’ button.
After that, fill other details like your qualification, category, and NLUs preference.
Now, click on ‘Verify your details’ link then ‘Save & Next’.
Click on the ‘Review’ button to validate your filled-in details.
After that, click on ‘Final Submit’ and take the printout of it for future use.
ALSO READ: CLAT ADMIT CARD 2024.
CLAT Application Fee 2024:
All candidates compulsorily need to pay application form fees to urge register the application successfully. Pay fees consistent with the candidate’s category wise.
Candidates pay the application fee through internet banking/credit card/debit card and bank challan.
|General/ OBC/ PWD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI category candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ ST/ BPL category candidates||Rs. 3500/-|
|Previous years question paper cost||Rs. 500/-|
CLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for CLAT 2024 exam candidates should check the given Eligibility Criteria. Candidate should check the criteria whether or not they are eligible to apply for or not. undergo full eligibility criteria given below to appear in CLAT 2024 entrance examination.
The complete details about CLAT 2024 eligibility are given here:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Nationality: Applicants should be an Indian/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI to be eligible for CLAT exam.
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 10th & 12th level or its equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST) in 12th level.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have LLB Degree or its equivalent examination from any recognised institute/ university.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: One should obtained minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
For Any Assistance go through CLAT Contact Helpline Number.