CLAT Contact Number: CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an All India Common Entrance Test that is conducted on a rotational basis by nineteen National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programs.
CLAT is going to be held within the month of May. There’s no upper age limit to apply for the entrance test. CLAT is a computer-based test that is able to consist of MCQ type queries.
The score of CLAT is going to be accepted by the 19 NLUs and the institutions having a memorandum of Understanding (MoU). Interested applicants can check all the information associated with CLAT on the official web site.
CLAT Official Website: @clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
Students can visit the CLAT official website for all the details regarding CLAT exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by CLAT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of CLAT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the CLAT Help Desk.
- CLAT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the CLAT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About CLAT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about CLAT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about CLAT 2022. CLICK HERE
CLAT Help Desk Details:
CLAT Office Address: CLAT Consortium of NLU, PO Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072, Karnataka, India: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
CLAT Helpline Phone Number: 08047162020
CLAT Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
CLAT Fax No:
CLAT Official Website: clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
CLAT Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
For any queries, please fill the form and submit: CLICK HERE
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.