CTET Cut off: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will determine CTET 2022 cut off within the form of minimum qualifying marks. All those candidates who secure marks equal to or more than the cut-off of CTET 2022 are considered qualified for the test. CTET cut off is released for both the papers – paper I and II, category wise shortlist the candidates for the merit list.
As per CTET cut off 2022, candidates securing 60% marks can solely pass the test. However, candidates belonging to the reserved class are provided certain relaxation within the qualifying marks. All those candidates who can score CTET cut off 2022 and pass are issued the eligibility certificate. Candidates issued with the eligibility certificate can solely be considered CTET qualified.
The exam is conducted to determine the eligibility of the candidates as teachers within the schools run by the Central Government. CTET 2022 test is conducted for 2 papers – paper I and II that the candidates are given 2 hours and half-hour each. Each paper is conducted for a complete of 150 marks. To understand additional regarding CTET cut off 2022, read the article below.
CTET 2022 Cut off:
CTET cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that aspirants ought to secure in order to qualify for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CTET cutoff 2022 has been released within the form of qualifying marks. As per the cutoff, candidates who have secured 60% and above marks are declared CTET qualified. However, SC/ST/OBC/differently-abled candidates are given concessions within the qualifying cutoff.
It is necessary for aspirants to secure the minimum qualifying score in the CTET test otherwise they would not be issued the CTET certificate. The official CTET website informs, “The Validity period of CTET qualifying certificate for an appointment is seven years from the date of declaration of CTET result for all classes. There’s no restriction on the number of attempts an individual will take for acquiring a CTET Certificate”.
However, aspirants are informed that CTET is solely a qualifying exam, and any candidate who qualifies for this teacher eligibility test isn’t assured of obtaining hired as a teacher. The qualifying CTET cutoff is mentioned on the scorecard as shown below.
How to check CTET Cut off 2022:
In order to check the cut off of CTET 2022, candidates should follow the steps mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JIMS | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita B.tech, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
- The official website – https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx
- The screen will show varied notifications.
- Click on the CTET result link.
- The link takes you to the login window
- Enter your roll number
- The screen will then display your result.
- Check the cut-off of CTET within the result window.
CTET Cut off 2020 Qualifying Marks:
The examination authority has determined the qualifying marks for the candidates to shortlist the worthy candidates. All those candidates who score 60% marks within the CTET test are considered TET qualified. Since the CTET test is conducted for completion of one hundred fifty marks, all those who score more than or equal to ninety marks are considered qualified and can be awarded the eligibility certificate. However, a candidate belonging to the reserved class may get certain relaxation within the qualifying percentage.
CTET 2020 Qualifying Percentage:
|Category||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks||Qualifying Percentage|
Factors Affecting CTET 2022 Cut off:
In order to determine the cut of CTET, the examination authority takes the subsequent factors into consideration:
Number of candidates appearing for the test
The difficulty level of the test
A total number of vacancies.
CTET Previous Years Cut Off:
In order to urge an idea of the cut-off of CTET, candidates should undergo the tables below containing the previous year’s cut-off of the test conducted.
CTET 2020 Cut Off Marks (Out of 150):
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks|
|General||60%||90 Out Of 150|
|OBC/SC/ST||55%||82 Out Of 150|
CTET 2019 Cut Off Marks (Out of 150):
CTET Cutoffs 2018:
CTET 2017 Cutoff:
CTET Cutoff 2016:
ALSO READ: CTET COUNSELLING 2022.
CTET Cutoff 2015: