Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria has been provided below. This Delhi Eligibility 2023 includes eligibility for the qualification and age requirements that must be met by all candidates wishing to appear on the common entrance exam, Delhi.
This Delhi CET 2023 is often known as the Delhi polytechnic entrance exam. This entrance test is the gateway to the engineering and non-engineering degree programs offered by the polytechnic institutions of Delhi. Here we mention CET Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
Delhi CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
This Delhi is allotted for 5 tests. The eligibility requirements for every course are completely different. Students will verify their eligibility for the examination that he/she seems. Solely Indian / sponsored candidates are eligible for admission. The Aadhaar or PAN card is obligatory for the Delhi 2023 examination. The table below shows the eligibility for the qualification of every course.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Delhi CET 2023 Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
|Test Number||Program||Qualification Eligibility|
|Test 1||Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses||• Passed tenth or matrix or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination conducted by CBSE with not less than 35% aggregate marks in Science, English, and mathematics.
• The subjects Science, Mathematics and English, are mandatory & the candidate ought to have passed in each of those 3 subjects.
• The candidate passing the qualifying examination beneath the grading system should obtain the passing grade to be eligible to apply.
|Test-2||Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – English||• Candidate must pass twelfth in any stream from CBSE board or its equivalent.
• The qualifying examination ought to be passed with minimum of 35% marks secured within the best 3 subjects as well as English.
• For modern office practice (English), English is the obligatory subject candidate ought to have
obtained pass marks during this subject.
|Test-3||Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – Hindi||• The minimum qualification needed is 10+2 passed in any stream from CBSE board or it is equivalent with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks.
• The marks are going to be calculated in aggregate of best 3 subjects including Sanskrit/Hindi.
|Test-4||Diploma Course in Pharmacy||• The prescribed qualification is 10+2 from CBSE or any other equivalent examination recognized by the pharmacy council of India passed with Physics, Chemistry & either Mathematics or Biology.
• PCM/B together with English are mandatory subjects.
• Students passed from the National Institute of Open Schooling shall not be considered for admission.
|Test-5||For candidates applying for lateral entry
(For Delhi region candidates only).
|• Passed twelfth Std examination with Physics
and Chemistry as mandatory subjects on
with one among the arithmetic / Biology
( botany and Zoology)
12th Science (with mathematics as one of the
Subject) or twelfth Science with vocational OR
12th Science with Technical
Passed tenth class from CBSE board and 2 years ITI (Engg.) from ITIs/ITCs situated in Delhi solely.
ALSO READ: DELHI CET EXAM DATES 2023.
Delhi CET 2023 Age Limit:
|Test No.||OBC (Boys)||Gen (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Boys)||Gen (Girls)||OBC (Girls)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)|
|1||24 yr||21 yr||26 yr||23 yr||26 yr||28 yr|
|2||27 yr||24 yr||29 yr||30 yr||30 yr||35 yr|
|3||27 yr||24 yr||29 yr||30 yr||30 yr||35 yr|
|4||27 yr||24 yr||29 yr||30 yr||30 yr||35 yr|
|5||27 yr||24 yr||29 yr||30 yr||30 yr||35 yr|