GCET Contact Number: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa is to administer the Goa Common Entrance Test, popularly referred to as GCET. DTE is going to be releasing notification for the GCET at the official web site (dte.goa.gov.in).
The GCET is going to be conducted for admissions to undergraduate engineering programs as well as B.Tech.
The aspirants interested in pursuing admissions to the B.Tech programs within the institutions of Goa state will apply and seem for GCET. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with GCET on the official web site.
GCET Official Website: @ dte.goa.gov.in
Students can visit the GCET official website for all the details regarding GCET exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by GCET Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of GCET Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the GCET Help Desk.
- GCET Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the GCET helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About GCET Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about GCET than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about GCET 2021. CLICK HERE
GCET Help Desk Details:
GCET Office Address: GOVERNMENT OF GOA DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, GOA STATE DTE BUILDING, ALTO-PORVORIM, BARDEZ, GOA, PIN 403521.
GCET Helpline Phone Number: +91-832-2413571
GCET Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
GCET Fax No: +91-832-2413572
GCET Official Website: dte.goa.gov.in
GCET Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.