MP PAHUNT Contact Number: MP PAHUNT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test. It offers admission to those candidates who want to apply for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS course.
It is a state-level entrance exam. Private Ayurveda/Homoeopathy/Unani institutions, government-aided admissions of the state is done by MP PAHUNT.
Applicants who want to induce admission within the university need to clear the entrance exam and counseling method held by the university. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with MP PAHUNT on the official web site.
MP PAHUNT Official Website: @http://peb.mp.gov.in
Students can visit MP PAHUNT official website for all the details regarding MP PAHUNT exam programs and process. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by MP PAHUNT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of MP PAHUNT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of MP PAHUNT Help Desk.
- MP PAHUNT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the MP PAHUNT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About MP PAHUNT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about MP PAHUNT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about MP PAHUNT. CLICK HERE
MP PAHUNT Help Desk Details:
MP PAHUNT Office Address:
MP PAHUNT Helpline Phone Number: 0755-2578801-02
MP PAHUNT Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
MP PAHUNT Fax No:
MP PAHUNT Official Website: http://peb.mp.gov.in
MP PAHUNT Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.