GITAM GAT UGTP 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for UG Courses. The GITAM GAT UGTP is the popular examination held on the state level through GITAM University to offer admission to the applicants in undergraduate programs in the field of Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy, etc.
In the three campuses of GITAM University located in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, admission will provide to the candidates. On the basis of eligibility criteria, applicants can apply for this examination by filling the application form through online mode.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the GITAM GAT UGTP important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and test procedure.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2023 Notification – Application Soon
GITAM GAT UGTP 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for UG Courses. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||GITAM GAT UGTP|
|Full-Form||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of v||National|
|Organizing Body||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Helpline No.||(+91-891) 2790 101, 2790 202|
GITAM GAT UGTP Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the vital events and dates is necessary to check for the admission.
|Online Application Release||10th December 2021|
|Online Last time to submit the application||10th May 2023||9th June 2023||7th July 2023|
|Online Slot booking starts||No slot booking this time|
|Hall Ticket release||No hall ticket this time|
|Online Test Date||20th-26th, May 2023||14th-15th June 2023||11th-12th Jul 2023|
|Result Declaration||30th May 2023||June 2023||Jul 2023|
|Counseling||31st May 2023||June 2023||Jul 2023|
GITAM GAT UGTP 2023 Application Form
The GITAM GAT UGTP 2023 Phase-3 Application Form has been released and those applicants willing to complete their B.Tech in Biotechnology and B.Pharmacy from the three campuses of Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, they can apply in the GITAM GAT UGTP examination by filling the application form through the simple steps mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official webpage of GITAM University.
- They should have to register themselves by entering the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile Phone Number, Academic qualifications, Name of the School, preferred Test Centre, etc.
- After that, applicants have to upload a scanned image of a passport-sized photograph and click on the submit button.
- They have to pay the application fee online and confirm the application form after previewing and take the printout of the application form for future use.
The Application fee: Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable). The application fee is Rs. 800/- It can be paid both in online and offline mode. Online mode– Debit/ Credit card (Visa/ Master Card) or Net Banking.
Offline mode-Send a copy of the application form along with a Demand Draft of fees drawn in the name of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam to the following address:
GITAM GAT UGTP Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria of GITAM GAT UGTP before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- They should be qualified in the intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be qualified with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination to get admission in B.Tech and B.Tech in Technology program.
- Applicants must be qualified with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination to get admission in B.Pharm and B.Arch course.
GITAM GAT UGTP Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam pattern for the better preparation of the examination. Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer while a negative marking system is also applicable in the examination.
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Sections in paper||3- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics|
|Marks allotted to each question||4|
|Negative Marking||1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus
The questions will be asked in GITAM GAT UGTP from the intermediate or 12th subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and Biology. They should have to prefer these subjects for better preparation.
GITAM GAT UGTP Preparation Tips
Below we have provided all the information regarding the candidates to obtain qualified marks in the examination.
- Candidates need to prefer exam patterns and syllabus for better preparation of examinations.
- They have to solve previous year’s question papers to get an idea about questions asked in the examination.
- Make short notes and time table for better study.
GITAM GAT UGTP Admit Card 2023
The GITAM GAT UGTP Admit Card will be released to the applicants by the April month on the official website of GITAM University and those applicants have successfully submitted their application form.
they can download the admit card by submitting their Application number/ email ID and Date of Birth. The admit card will display the details such as Name and Roll number, Date of exam and the test center.
GITAM GAT UGTP Result 2023
GITAM GAT UGTP Result will be declare through online mode on the official website and those applicants have given the examination, they can check their result by submitting their hall ticket number and date of birth.
After submitting the required details in the required field, applicants can check their results and also take the print out of the result for future use.
GITAM GAT UGTP Counseling 2023
The GITAM GAT UGTP Counseling procedure will be held by the 2nd week of May and those applicants will be selected in the merit list, they will call out for the counseling session and to attend the counseling session, they will get a call letter through the conducting authority. On the basis of merit and preference of course and campus, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
Selected candidates have to pay the counseling fee of Rs. 800/- in cash for the non-refundable counseling fees. The applicants should have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification. The documents for verification are
- GAT 2023 Counseling Call Letter
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon (for PwD Candidates)
- Integrated Community Certificate (for SC/ ST Category)