IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Registration will be Started by the month of February 2023. The IGNOU OPENMAT is the popular management level entrance examination, which is popularly known as Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test. IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 will be conducted Officially the by (NTA) National Testing Agency.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will conduct this examination to offer admission to the applicants in various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of management study. This examination is held twice a year to provide admission to the candidates in various management programs. On the basis of qualified marks, candidates can get admission.
Below we have provided all the information regarding theIGNOU OPENMAT Admission Dates, Application Form, and Admission Procedure.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Notification – Registration Soon
IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Registration will be Started by the month of February 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||IGNOU OPENMAT|
|Full-Form||Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Management|
|Organizing body||National Testing Agency, NTA|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Examination|
|Exam Dates||to be Announced|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
IGNOU OPENMAT Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Important Dates of IGNOU OPENMAT examination for the appearing candidates to check it.
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2023||Dates|
|Application form releasing on||March 2023|
|Application form submission last date||March 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||April 2023|
|Date of exam,||April 2023|
|Date of Announcing Result||July 2023|
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2023
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Registration will be started by the month of February 2023. Those applicants willing and eligible to get admission in various management programs through this exam they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website. The application form filling steps have provided below.
- The IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Registration will be started by the month of February 2023.
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Registration can be done till June 2023.
- First of all, applicants have to go on the official webpage of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- The applicants have to click on the link of registration, and they need to register themselves to fill the application form.
- After registration, log in details will be provided to the applicants to fill the application form, and it should be filled with all the correct and complete details.
- They have to upload their scanned required documents in the application form and make the payment of application fee.
- After paying the application fee, they have to submit the application form and take the print out of it for future use. Applicants will not be able to make any changed in the application form after submitting them with the application fee.
The IGNOU OPENMAT application fee may be Rs. 600/-. The applicants can submit their fees through DD or via Cash at the university counter. OPENMAT XLVII- UR, OBC category Rs. 800/- and SC, ST, EWS Rs. 600/-
IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria to check before filling the application form.
- There is no age limit to apply in this examination.
- Applicants must be qualified for a Bachelor’s degree of no less than three years with a minimum of 45% marks for reserved category and 50% score for the rest.
- The Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, or Company Secretaryship can also apply.
- There should be a valid student Visa for foreign applicants.
- The applicants with degrees of 2-year duration obtained from a recognized university will be accepted through authority.
- They must have completed their first degree courses before June 4, 1986, will treat as equal to candidates having 3-year course degrees.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam pattern for better preparation for the examination.
- Duration: The total time of the test is 180 Minutes.
- Number of questions: The total number of questions in the test is 200.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one march each
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this examination
- Maximum Marks: Tests will have maximum marks of 200.
|Section Name||Number of Questions|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can prepare themselves through the syllabus, which consists the General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. It will be very helpful for them to understand the topics asked in the examination. The syllabus details mentioned below.
- Current AffairsIndia: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO, etc
- Trade: Exports, imports, the balance of trade, etc.
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning etc.
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM, HCF
- Permutations, combinations,
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
- Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry, etc.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms etc.
IGNOU OPENMAT Preparation Tips
Candidates can score qualified marks in the examination by following the preparation tips given below.
- The candidates need to prepare themselves better with the help of exam pattern and syllabus.
- They have to read newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express, etc. for the general awareness section.
- The applicants need to refer to current affairs PDF and revise them at any time.
- They have to make notes on any news like awards, latest events, etc.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2023
The IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Admit Card released by the month of April 2023 on the official website and the applicants can download the admit card if they have successfully submitted their application form.
Candidates can download the admit card after submitting the required details in the required field. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University will declare the result on the official website by the month of December and June for XLIV and XLV, respectively. Those applicants have given the IGNOU OPENMAT examination; they can check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website.
The result will appear to the candidates after submitting an enrollment number in the required field. As per the marks scored in an examination, candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list.
IGNOU OPENMAT Seat Reservation
As per the Government Norms, the applicant’s seats will be reserved through authority in various programs. There will be reservation for the candidates.
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- A non-creamy layer of OBC
- War Widows
- Kashmiri Migrants
- Physically Handicapped
IGNOU OPENMAT Counseling 2023
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will organized the counseling procedure to provide admission to the candidates in MBA programs. Those applicants are shortlisted in as per their marks they will be called out for the counseling procedure.
All the selected candidates need to carry the required documents for verification. The seat will be provided to the candidates as per the seat availability and document verification.