GNIHM JET 2023 Application Form has been Released through online mode. The GNIHM JET is known as the Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test is one of the popular All India Joint Entrance examinations to provide admission to applicants in various Hotel Management courses such as Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management (Hons), B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration, M.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, etc.
Admission will be provided to the candidates in various hotel management courses on the basis of marks obtained in the GNIHM JET test. This examination is held at various centers. Below in this article, applicants will know detailed information regarding the GNIHM JET dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
GNIHM JET 2023 Notification – Application Started
GNIHM JET 2023 Application Form has been Released through online mode. Click Here to Apply.
GNIHM JET 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||GNIHM JET|
|Full-Form||Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel
Management Joint Entrance Test
|Types of Exam||UG/PG level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Organizing Body||Guru Nanak Institute|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Helpline Number||+91 33 2523 1246, +917980574345|
GNIHM JET Important Dates 2023
There are the important dates of GNIHM JET mentioned below for the applicants, those are wishing to get admission in hotel management programs.
|GNIHM JET 2023 Application form||Started|
|Downloading of Admit card||to be Announced|
|Examination Date||March 2023|
|Result Declartion||to be Announced|
GNIHM JET Application Form 2023
The GNIHM JET Application Form has been released on the official website of Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management and those applicants willing to complete their various Hotel Management courses such as Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management ( Hons), B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration, M.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from this institute, they can fill the application form through three steps. Application form filling steps are provided below.
- The applicants can obtain the application form from the institute by paying an amount of Rs. 1000/- as per last year’s information and can submit the application form (in-person/by post) at the institute.
- Candidates can download the application form by visiting on the official website and they have to fill the application form and send it to the institute’s address with a required amount of Rs. 1000/- as per last year’s information.
- Applicants can also fill the application form through online mode and it will be available on the web page and they have to click on the link of ‘Apply Online’
- They should have to submit the required details such as personal, qualification, and contact details in the application form and make payment of application fee through online mode by using Debit card/ Credit card of any nationalized bank or can even pay by DD/Cheque which must be in favor of “Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management” which is payable at Kolkata.
The GNIHM JET Application Fee is Rs.1000/-
GNIHM JET Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the GNIHM JET eligibility criteria for the candidates to check if they want to appear in this examination to make their career in the field of hotel management. Before filling the application form, applicants must have to go through the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria details are mentioned below.
|B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Management||Qualified Higher Secondary||3|
|M.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Management||Graduate in any stream||2|
|MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Management||Graduate in any stream||2|
|Bachelors in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Qualified Higher Secondary||4|
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management||Qualified Higher Secondary||3|
|Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Operation||Qualified Higher Secondary||–|
GNIHM JET 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern must be preferred by the candidates if they are going to appear in this examination and it will be helpful for them to do good preparation for the examination. Here is the exam pattern details provided below for applicants.
- GNIHM JET is the offline test
- The question paper consists of total 120 questions out of which 115 are multiple-choice questions and 5 are the descriptive questions
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 minutes)
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer in MCQs
- Each question carries 7 marks in descriptive part questions
- There is “NO NEGATIVE MARKING”
|Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Marks awarded for each correct answer|
|Objective Questions||115 Questions||1|
|Descriptive Questions||5 Questions||7|
|Total Questions||120 Questions||150|
GNIHM JET 2023 Syllabus
In the examination of GNIHM JET, the questions will be asked from these subjects such as
Rearrangement of sentence
Formation of Paragraph
Fill in the blanks
Idioms and phrases
One word substitution
Rearrangement of words in the sentence
|General Knowledge||Books and authors
Inventions and discoveries
Music & Dances
Prizes and awards
|Current Affairs||Knowledge about recent nation & international affairs about sports, hospitality, politics, etc.|
GNIHM JET Preparation Tips
Through following the simple preparation tips, applicants can obtain qualified marks in the examination. The preparation tips mentioned below for applicants.
- Candidates have to make a time table for study to give a time of each topic.
- Make short notes to better understand all the necessary topics.
- Solve previous year question paper to improve their speed and accuracy about writing in the examination.
- Prefer exam pattern and syllabus to know the complete structure and subjects of the question paper.
GNIHM JET Admit Card 2023
Those applicants have registered themselves for the GNIHM JET examination, they can download the admit card. On the registered email id of the candidates, the admit card will be sent to them and it includes details such as exam center, exam date, exam time, roll number of the candidate.
It is mandatory to document, which must be carried by the candidates at the examination center on the time.
GNIHM JET Exam Centers
Below we have provided the GNIHM JET Test centers from the following.
GNIHM JET Result 2023
The GNIHM JET Result will declare on the official website of Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management and those applicants have given the examination they can check their results through online mode or also can get their results on the registered email id. Applicants will be updated about result declaration through authority.
GNIHM JET Contact Information
Address: 157/F Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Near Sodepur station
Kolkatta-700114, West Bengal India
Mobile: +91 9836106964
Landline: 033 25231246
For Admission Query: 9836106964, 7980574345