GPAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination held by the National Testing Agency, (NTA) every year. This examination will be conducted to provide admission in the Academic Session 2024-23 of postgraduate pharmacy courses (M.Pharma).
Qualified students of this examination will get admission in M.Pharma program of various participating pharmacy Institutes across the country. Here during this article, we are mentioning the details of the GPAT 2024 Important Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer key, Result, and Counseling details.
GPAT 2024 Notification: Application Soon
| GPAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here for Application details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
GPAT 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||GPAT 2024|
|GPAT Full-Form||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency, (NTA)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||May, 2024|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
GPAT 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|Books for GPAT Exam 2024||Click Here|
GPAT 2024 Important Dates:
Here during this article, we are mentioning the main points of the GPAT 2024 Important Dates. The exam schedule is out there here for all the candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application forms||13th, February 2024|
|Last Date of the application forms||13th, March 2024|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI / Paytm Wallet||13th, March 2024|
|Starting of Application Correction||14th – 16th, March 2024|
|Date of release of the GPAT 2024 entrance exam admits cards.||19th May 2024|
|Date of GPAT 2024 entrance exam||22nd May, 2024|
|Date of release of the GPAT 2024 answer keys||April 2024|
|Date of announcement of the GPAT 2024 entrance exam results||To be Announced|
|Date of availability of the merit list||To be Announced|
What is GPAT?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) organized the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test exam to provide admission in to M.Pharma or equivalent courses. The scores are accepted by 800 participating institutes and all the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) approved institutions and universities. The exam was held by AICTE up to 2017. Approximately 50,000 candidates take the test every year.
GPAT 2024 Application Form:
Get here all the details of the GPAT 2024 application form. we’ve also mentioned how to Fill the GPAT 2024 application form.
- The candidates must need to fill the GPAT 2024 application form through online mode.
- The students won’t be allowed to fill the GPAT 2024 form through the other mode.
- The GPAT 2024 application form is going to be started from the first week of November 2020.
- The GPAT 2024 application form is often filled until the last week of November 2020.
- The candidates are requested to fill the GPAT 2024 form only once. The multiple GPAT 2024 application form is going to be rejected by the authority.
- The students need to upload the scanned copy of the Passport Size Photograph and also the Signature.
- Once the GPAT 2024 application form is going to be filled, the candidates won’t able to edit the GPAT 2024 application form.
- The candidates don’t need to send the hard copy of the GPAT 2024 application form to their authority.
- The students must take the multiple printouts of the GPAT 2024 application form confirmation page for later usage.
How to fill GPAT application form 2024?
Below is a step-by-step guide to completing the GPAT registration and application:
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website for GPAT registration 2024
- Step 2: Fill GPAT 2024 application form
- Step 3: Upload documents in GPAT application form
- Step 4: GPAT application form fee
- Step 5: Select the GPAT 2024 exam city choices
- Step 6: Take the Printout of GPAT registration form
GPAT 2024 Application Fee:
Get here the details of the application Fee and also the payment process.
- The Application Fee is often paid through the online mode also as offline.
- The Application Fee is often paid using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI Method.
- The students who wish to pay the fee using the offline process will pay using the SBI Bank Challan Method.
Here within the table below, we are mentioning the application fee category wise for all the candidates:
श्रेणी / दिव्यांगजन
|General/ UR||Male||₹ 2200/-|
|Female/ Third Gender||₹ 1100/-|
|OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ Gen-EWS/ PwD||Male||₹ 1100/-|
|Female/ Third Gender||₹ 1100/-|
GPAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we are mentioning the details of the GPAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria. this may help the candidates to understand the entire GPAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria and also help the students to clear either they’re eligible or not.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Nationality: The candidate must be the Citizen of India.
- Age Criteria: There’s no upper age limit for the GPAT 2024 entrance examination.
- Qualification: The student must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 12th or Lateral Entry Student) or any equivalent courses recognized from any University.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are within the final year of B. Pharmacy (12+4) Pattern and awaiting the result can apply for the GPAT 2024.
GPAT 2024 Exam Pattern:
Here we are mentioning the GPAT 2024 Exam Pattern. this may help the candidates to understand the exact GPAT 2024 Exam Pattern and help them to secure good marks.
- Mode of Exam: The examination is going to be conducted through the online mode.
- Language: The exam paper is going to be within English.
- Types of Questions: The questions are going to be asked within the Multiple Choice of Question Format (MCQs).
- Total Questions: The paper will contain a complete of 125 Questions.
- Duration of the Examination: The examination is going to be of three Hours (180 Minutes).
- Total Marks: The paper is going to be of a complete of 500 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every Correct answer, +4 Marks are going to be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, the -1 mark is going to be deducted.
Here is the complete Exam pattern for GPAT 2024:
|Type of Questions||Total questions||Total Marks|
GPAT 2024 Syllabus:
Get here the entire GPAT 2024 Syllabus. within the section below, we are mentioning a few topics of the GPAT 2024 Syllabus. The authority will give the entire GPAT 2024 Syllabus for all the candidates on the official website and also within the Information Brochure.
- The subjects will be featuring- Physical Chemistry, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
- The specified syllabus will be delivered when there is an announcement regarding the same by officials at the website.
Various topics will be included in the syllabus from the subjects of:
- Physical Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
GPAT 2024 Preparation Tips:
Here we are mentioning the entire GPAT 2024 Preparation Tips. This may help the candidates to crack the entrance exam and get qualified within the first attempt.
- Students must know the official Exam syllabus and also the exam pattern before starting the preparation.
- Check the previous year question papers and the sample papers.
- Make the short notes of the studies and revise it regularly
- Take the offline and also the online Mock Tests.
- Have the proper sleeping and rest.
- Make the right timetable and follow it regularly.
GPAT 2024 Admit Card:
The GPAT 2024 Admit Card is going to be released through the online mode. The GPAT 2024 Admit Card is going to be declared on the official website. The GPAT 2024 Admit Card is going to be released within the Fourth Week of December 2020.
Here you’ll get all the details of the GPAT 2024 Admit Card, The GPAT 2024 Admit Card are often downloaded by entering your login details. the student must download and take the printout of the GPAT 2024 Admit Card.
The candidates must take the ID proof together with the GPAT 2024 Admit Card. No candidate is going to be allowed to enter the examination hall without the GPAT 2024 Admit Card. The GPAT 2024 Admit Card will contain all the details and instructions about the GPAT entrance test.
GPAT 2024 Answer Key:
The GPAT 2024 Answer Key is going to be declared within the first week of February 2024. the student will get the GPAT 2024 Answer Key from the official website. The GPAT 2024 Answer Key is going to be released through the online mode.
The GPAT 2024 Answer Key is going to be released together with the Question paper after the few days of the entrance exam. The authority will first release the Provisional GPAT 2024 Answer Key and students can challenge the GPAT 2024 Answer Key within the given time frame.
The student has got to pay Rupee 1000/ Per Question. The fee is often paid using digital payment methods like Credit Card/ debit card or net banking. The candidate won’t able to challenge the GPAT 2024 Answer Key once the NTA said its right after the challenge.
GPAT 2024 Result:
The GPAT 2024 Result is going to be declared within the first week of February 2024. The candidates can download the GPAT 2024 Result through the online mode. The students can download the GPAT 2024 Result from the official website. The GPAT 2024 Result is going to be declared after the final Answer key is going to be released.
The GPAT 2024 Result is going to be released within the form of the GPAT Scorecard. The GPAT score is going to be accepted within the 840+ participating colleges. Students can Separately apply to any participating institution for admission with the GPAT Score.
How to check the result?
To check results, students should go through these steps on the official website
- Students have to visit the official website, ntagpat.nic.in
- After visiting the NTA website, candidates have to click on the ‘View Result’ button appearing under the new notification section
- Students are required to log in using their application number and password/ date of birth
- Students have to press the ‘Sign in’ button and then on the ‘View result’ button
- The candidate’s result will be displayed.
GPAT 2024 Score Card:
Here we are mentioning the details about the GPAT 2024 Score Card. thee GPAT 2024 Score Card is going to be released through the online mode. The GPAT 2024 Score Card is often downloaded and checked from the official website.
The candidates can download the GPAT 2024 Score Card by entering their User ID and Password. The GPAT 2024 Score Card will contain the actual marks obtained by the student within the entrance test. The GPAT 2024 Score Card and marks are going to be considered for the calculation of the GPAT 2024.
There will be no provision of the Re-checking and also the Valuation of the GPAT 2024 Score Card.
GPAT 2024 Merit List:
The NTA will prepare the GPAT 2024 Merit List on the basis of the rank and also the score obtained within the GPAT 2024. The NTA will release the prepared All India Merit List which can include the Score, Rank, Roll Number, other details and qualifying marks.
The authority will publish the GPAT 2024 Merit List within the 3rd week of February 2024 which is often obtained through the online mode only. If in any case, two students secure the same marks, the authority will release the Tie Braking Criteria.
GPAT 2024 Counselling:
GPAT 2024 Counselling details are available here for all the candidates. The candidates have applied separately for every institution that’s participating to take admission.
The Participating Institutions will release the separate cut off score and also the student must need to obtain the minimum cut off for the admission.
Students are requested to check the entire details of the college/ Institutions who are taking admission on the basis of their GPAT 2024 Score on the official website. Candidates are requested to take the original documents for verification purposes at the time of admission.
GPAT 2024 Exam Centers:
GPAT 2024 will be conducted in the following Cities, provided there are sufficient numbers of candidates in the city.
Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mohali, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Gautam Budh Nagar, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhavnagar, Bhilai-Durg, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Warangal, Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Jaipur.