GSET Syllabus: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will release the official notification concerning the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET 2023). This test is conducted to see the merit of aspiring professors within the state of Gujarat.
The application form for GSET 2023 is aiming to be released within the month of April 2023 and tests are going to be held in eleven centers across Gujarat. Candidates looking to seem during this exam will check all the mandatory details like Syllabus.
GSET Exam Syllabus for All Subject (UPDATED) has been given below in PDF format for Download. Acquire proper details regarding the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Conducted Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
GSET 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus for GSET Examination is going to be similar to UGC / CSIR NET. Syllabi for all Gujarat SET (GSET) subjects are often downloaded from the GSET Website www.gujaratset.in. GSET Agency, Vadodara won’t send the syllabus to individual candidates.
For Science Subjects, i.e. Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences & Earth Sciences, the syllabus is the same as of the CSIR-NET. However, the examination Pattern is going to be the same as of the UGC-NET, described above. For all other subjects, the syllabus is the same as the UGC-NET.
G SET Syllabus for Paper 1:
G SET Syllabus for Paper 2 Subject Wise:
- Mathematical Sciences (Subject Code – 01)
- Physical Sciences (Subject Code – 02)
- Chemical Sciences (Subject Code – 03)
- Life Sciences (Subject Code – 04)
- Hindi (Subject Code – 05)
- Gujarati (Subject Code – 06)
- Sanskrit (Subject Code – 07)
- History (Subject Code – 08)
- Sociology (Subject Code – 09)
- Economics (Subject Code – 10)
- Political Science (Subject Code – 11)
- English (Subject Code – 12)
- Education (Subject Code – 13)
- Psychology(Subject Code – 14)
- Library and Information Sciences (Subject Code – 15)
- Law (Subject Code – 16)
- Commerce (Subject Code – 17)
- Management (Subject Code – 18)
- Computer Science and Applications (Subject Code – 19)
- Earth Sciences (Subject Code – 20)
- Physical Education (Subject Code – 21)
- Home Science (Subject Code – 23)
- Social Work (Subject Code – 25)
ALSO READ: GSET EXAM DATES 2023.
GSET 2023 Exam Pattern:
Only objective kinds of queries are getting to be asked in both paper one and paper two.
Paper one is getting to be consisting of queries from reasoning ability, divergent thinking, comprehension, and general awareness, etc.
Paper two can have queries from the subject selected by the candidates at the time of filling the appliance form.
There will be no provision of negative marking and re-evaluations of Papers.
Recommended Books for GSET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming GSET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;