JTET Result 2023, JTET Score Card, Merit List – Check Your Result Here
JTET Result has been released: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) can give the notification of JTET on its official website. The Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) is regulated through Jharkhand academic Council to pick the candidates for teacher jobs in Elementary & Secondary colleges Level within the state of Jharkhand.
Candidates will apply within the JTET 2023 examination if they need to create their career within the teaching field and to urge a certificate through authority, candidates should get to score qualified marks within the examination. Here, from this content, students can understand the detail of the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) during which includes JTET result, result dates, and procedure to examine the result, etc.
Notification: Jharkhand TET Result has been released for the current & previous year. To Check the Result CLICK HERE:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
JTET Result 2023 (Declared) :
The JTET result can declare within the second week of March through authority on the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). candidates are going to be able to check their results if they need given this examination. By providing the desired details, candidates will check their result and people candidates can have qualified marks during this examination, they can be able to get the teacher job within the college of Jharkhand State and that they additionally will get the certificate valid for one year.
JTET Result Dates:
There are the necessary tentative dates of J TET result 2023 has mentioned below for the candidates and that they ought to ought to check it.
|Department Name||Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Admit card released||Before exam|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Nov 2023|
|Result Date||Will be updated soon|
|Answer Key||Will be updated soon|
How to Check JTET Result?
Applicants will check the JTET result by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council which is www.jac.nic.in. or go to the direct link given above.
- There will be the Result section that got to search the JAC tet Result Link.
- Candidates ought to need to click on the link offered on the webpage.
- The candidates ought to need to fill the asked info like application variety, name & DOB/Password for obtaining the scorecard simply.
- After coming into the main points, candidates got to click on the submit button & submit all the care info.
- The result can seem by the candidates on the official website after submitting details.
- Candidates ought to click on the download button and transfer it.
- They must take the printout copy of the result card & keep it safely for examination use.
JTET Cut off Marks:
The Jharkhand Academic Council releases the cut off marks each year on that basis candidates selection will be done. It’s the minimum qualifying marks, that ought to acquire by the candidates within the examination. Candidates will check the cut off marks to qualify within the examination. It’s ready through varied factors like the time period of Examination, a Total variety of queries within the examination, the problem level of Examination, Marking theme of Examination, and varied different factors.