Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form has been released soon through online mode. The last date to apply for Gujarat TET application form is till 5th December 2022. For the eligible candidates, the Gujarat School Examination Board has organized the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) to recruit them as a teacher for primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) classes of Gujarat colleges. This examination is conducted each year for the candidates and those candidates wish to urge this job opportunity, they will apply within the examination as per their eligibility criteria.
GTET exam contains 2 papers. The first paper (Primary) are organized for class one to five and second paper (Secondary) are organized for class six to eight. Through this content, candidates are able to understand the elaborated information of the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test within which includes the GTET application form, application dates and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
Gujarat TET 2023 Notification: Application Released
Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form has been released through online mode, and last date to apply is till 5th December 2022. Click here to Apply.
Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form:
On the official web site of Gujarat School Examination Board, the applying form of Gujarat Tet are offered for the candidates within the month of August. They must have to fill the applying form with all of the correct and complete details. they have to upload the scanned documents within the application form and additionally make the payment of application fee. once submitting the applying form, they even have to take the print out of it.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Online application starts from||21st October 2022|
|Final date to Apply online||5th December 2022|
|Online Application Correction period||August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||Sept 2022|
|Exam Date||February/ March 2023 (Tentative)|
|Result Announcement||November 2022|
How to Apply for Gujarat TET 2022:
Following are the procedure has mentioned below for the candidates to fill the applying form and that they should need to follow it.
- Those candidates are aiming to fill the online application for teacher’s eligibility test conducted by Gujarat faculty Examination Board, they must have to visit on the official web site that’s ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Candidates should need to click on to “TET Primary Teacher English / Hindi / Gujarati Medium” possibility.
- They need to select the “Apply Now” tab to urge the application form on-line.
- After that, click on the new registration option then fill needed details within the required field.
- After submitting the details, candidates can get the login id like registration id and password and link can get generated through mail or through SMS.
- Candidates will fill the application form by entering the required correct details after logging in.
- They must need to upload a scanned copy of the relevant documents within the application form.
- Applicants should need to make the payment if the applying fee
After filling all of the details, candidates should need to submit it and additionally take the print out of it for further use.
ALSO READ: Gujarat TET ADMIT CARD 2022.
Gujarat TET Application Fee 2022:
Candidates have to make the payment of application fee of Gujarat TET through online mode by using net banking, debit card or credit card.
|For SC, ST, SEBC, & PHC candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|For General candidates||Rs. 350/-|
For Any Assistance go through Gujarat TET Contact Helpline Number