Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana will conduct the Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023. Bachelor of Science in Nursing or known as B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course.
Candidates willing to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses presented in different universities and institutes that are located in the state of Haryana require to apply for the admission procedure. With the consideration of the admission procedure, applicants will be able to get admission in the first year of the B.Sc. course every year.
Consequently, applicants willing to get admission in the university need to be involved in the admission procedure. Yet, the conducting authorities will offer theadmission to the applicants based on the merit list. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the important dates for admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Registration on the online website||4th to 6th October 2023|
|Provisional Allocation of seats||8th October 2023|
|Grievances if any on the provisional allocation list through the admission web portal||9th October 2023|
|Display of allocation list after grievance redressal||9th October 2023|
|Deposition of Tuition Fee online||9th to 11th October 2023|
|Document Verification of Original Documents at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak||12th to 14th October 2023|
|Last Date for joining/reporting in the allotted institute||15th October 2023|
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application process for the ease of the candidates:
- Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released by the month of October 2023.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the official website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are suggested to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are advised to take a copy of the application form when the application form is fully filled.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
Below we have provided the details regarding the application fee for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should be the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2023.
- Applicants should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of the Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent Board.
- With at least 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCB& E) taken together in the qualifying examination.
However, the candidates must have obtained pass marks in each subject Separately.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be released through online mode by the conducting authorities. Candidates are requested to go to the official website of the university to download the admit card.
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. Applicants must take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that must be carried with them during an exam.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The results will be released through onine mode for the candidates. Candidates must visit the official website of the university, to check the results. Candidates need to open the official website of the university with entering the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission Procedure
B.Sc. Nursing admission will be based on entrance exams held between April-June. Applicants can fill the application form through both online as well as the offline mode. For filling online mode, applicants must visit the website of the entrance exam and fill in the requirements. Next, a copy of the fully filled form is to be considered.
To gain admission into good nursing colleges, one must crack the entrance exam with good score. Reputed institutes that depend on the merit-based admission procedure. In this system, seats are circulated among praiseworthy contenders based on their performance in the relevant entrance exam and/or board exam. There a few colleges which are also known to oversee the direct and donation-based admission procedure.
Haryana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, applicants go through the particular link and fill up the registration form to take part in the counseling session round.
After that, applicants need to go for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling session.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all important pamphlets and credentials.
Haryana BSC Nursing Salary
Applicnats salary increases gradually as the applicants will get experience throughout. After remaining in the profession, in any case, five years, you can guess a monthly remuneration in the range of Rs.3.2 lakh – Rs.7.8 lakh.
Nurses and matrons with over 20 years of experience accept a monthly salary flanked by Rs.1.0 lakh – Rs. 2.3 lakh per month.
Career Prospects and Scope
There remains vast demand for expert nurses out there. Both in India and abroad, skilled nurses are extremely valued by companies.
Nurses are usually hired by healthcare institutes for instance clinics, hospitals (Government and private), restoration doctors, nursing homes, etc. They are also borrowed using NGOs and old age homes.