Hindustan University (HITS) Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon by the month of January 2023 for Various Courses. The Hindustan University, which is located in Chennai hold out admission all year in diverse undergraduate in addition to postgraduate courses.
The Hindustan University, also called as the Hindustan College of Engineering was set off in the year 1985 through the government of Chennai to maintain engineering education and other technical grounds in the state.
The university was bestowed on the status of the university by the UGC. The university held Engineering Entrance Exam providing admission following the performance in the examination. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the Hindustan University Admission 2023 i.e Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply.
Hindustan University 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Hindustan University (HITS) Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon by the month of January 2023 for Various Courses. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Hindustan University 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science 2023 important Dates for an example exam date, application date, application date, result date. an.
|Event||Phase I||Phase II|
|Availability of Application Form||10th January 2023||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||30th April 2023||July 2023|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be Announced||–|
|Online Entrance Exam||2nd to 9th May, 2023||July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced||August 2023|
|Counseling||July 2023||August 2023|
Hindustan University 2023 Application Form
Hindustan University (HITS) Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released by the month of January 2023 for Various Courses.
The Application form will be released through online mode for all the applicants who have fulfil the eligibility condition of the examination.
The last date to submit the application form falls on. Involved applicants register themselves benefitted from email address and password to fill the application form.
Steps to Apply
- Applicants will need to initially open up the website to fill up the application form. For registration, subsequent details had to be typed in: Name, patent’s name, gender, category, date of birth, contact no, address, education details, etc
- Applicants must generate a password and then authorize it.
- After the registration, a confirmation page with their application number displays to be kept safely for downloading the admit card.
- hey, we will need to press the payment button to despot the application amount.
- Applicants should read all the particulars and go through the assertion and accept it.
- Attach the scanned photo and signature in the given format.
- After making a payment, download the application form and take its print out
The applicants can apply online from the university website with the acceptance of Rs 1000/- as the Demand Draft obtained in support of the “Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences” billed at Chennai. The accomplished applications must be sent at the subsequent address:
40 GST Road
St Thomas Mount
Chennai- 600016, India.
The application of Rs. 925 and bank charges may be submitted online using a Net-banking/ debit card/ credit card.
Hindustan University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Eligibility criteria points for Hindustan University 2023 Exam.
The eligibility is released by the authority for all students willing to get admission in the University. Being familiar with all the factors is an important part of the examination. Those who are found inapt will not be considered for admission.
Candidates willing to get admission in Hindustan University’s B.Tech degree program will need to clear Higher Secondary examination or 12th as per arrangement by Government of Tamil Nadu including the main subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry or corresponding.
The upgrading mark will not be counted.
Academic Stream: Candidates will need to achieve at least 60% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Tech Biotech Program
At least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is counted.
Vocational Stream: Applicants achieved at least 60% Marks in the connected subjects and vocational subjects (theory and practical).
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Hindustan University scholarships.
|Toppers of each State Board & Central Board||100% Tuition fee waiver|
|HITSEEE Rank Holders of 1-25||100% Tuition fee waiver|
|HITSEEE Rank Holders of 26-50||75% Tuition fee waiver|
|HITSEEE Rank Holders of 51-100|
Hindustan University 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for Hindustan University will be released by the authority in April. Admit Card frequently is offered for those who have registered on the website.
The admit card consist of information such as the place, writing time, address of the place. Admissions without the admit cards are forbidden.
Applicants looking forward to the receiving of Admit Card must reach the official website. Those who are found without the hold of admit card/hall ticket will be dismissed. It is a must to bring the extra copy along with photo identity proof.
How to download the admit card
- Visit the official website of Hindustan University hindustanuniv.ac.in or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Reaching the start of the page, choose the admit card link
- Then find the page to asking to enter the details – registration noa and date of
- The link will not be visible for a longer time.
- Look for Submit button
- Download the admit card and keep its copy-protected till the admission process
Hindustan University 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing at University will be the need of checking the exam pattern as presented here. The Exam Pattern will make it easier for the applicants to get a perception of the nature of the syllabus, question paper pattern, marking scheme, duration of the exam, etc.
|Sr. No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Question||Time Duration|
Hindustan University 2023 Syllabus
Hindustan University will make the public the syllabus for the examination. By availing it, the applicants may become identified with the subjects and connected topics meant for the examination.
HITSEEE Mathematics Syllabus 2023:
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
HITSEEE Physics Syllabus 2023:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
HITSEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2023:
- Atomic Structure,
- p, D, and F – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
Hindustan University 2023 Answer key
Applicants who have appeared in the must go through and download the answer key of HITSEEE 2023 availing the link on the official page of a website as per the code of the paper appeared in.
The answer key holds precise answers to the questions demanded in the test paper. Applicants can evaluate their answers with the help of answer key tally their possible score in the entrance test.
How to Prepare for the Hindustan University
- To help work out the timetable, formulate a timetable for your study.
- Jot down how many exams you have on which you are going to have a sitting and based on which establish your study
- The greatest real ways to prepare for exams is to go through taking earlier varieties.
- This makes the evaluation of question type easier.
- At the same time, make it a routine to get a virtuous practice on each section.
- Students may think it is wise to study continuously for a long time.
- But, you need to skip this idea as it may be detrimental.
- Hence, work out a study practice that does well to you.
- If you study well in the morning, then you are on the right path to start earlier with a pause at lunchtime
Hindustan University 2023 Result
The Result gives the revelation the scores attained by the applicant in the exam. The link of the Result will be publishing soon on the web page. The merit list and ranks gotten will be publicized in the.
All those who have succeeded in the exam will be suitable to join the counseling after the notice of the Result. Therefore, they are needed to download and take the photocopy of the Result from the official website.
How to download the Result
- To download the Result, it would be required to get access to the link.
- At the home page, go for the link and open it or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Then type the necessary login credentials as a means to acquire the mark sheet-like application number and date of birth.
- After the submission of details, save and download the result.
- Keep multiple copies to be produced during the admission round.
Hindustan University 2023 Counselling/ Admission
Applicants who fulfill the requirements in the exam will be remanded to appear in the HITSEEE 2023 counseling which will be occurred in May 2023.
HITSEEE 2023 Counselling Schedule (Phase – I)
|Day – 1
|15.05.2023||1 – 100||09.30 a.m.|
|101 – 200||11.00 a.m.|
|201 – 300||12.30 p.m.|
|301 – 400||02.00 p.m.|
|401 – 600||03.30 p.m.|
|Day – 2
|16.05.2023||601 – 700||09.30 a.m.|
|701 – 800||11.00 a.m.|
|801 – 900||12.30 p.m.|
|901 – 1000||02.00 p.m.|
|1001 – 1200||03.30 p.m.|
|Day – 3
|17.05.2023||1201 – 1300||09.30 a.m.|
|1301 – 1400||11.00 a.m.|
|1401 – 1500||12.30 p.m.|
|1501 – 1600||02.00 p.m.|
|1601 – 1800||03.30 p.m.|
Documents required at time of counseling
- HITSEEE 2023 admit card.
- Class 10 certificate or any other document for a date of birth proof.
- Mark sheet of a qualifying exam.
- Community certificate.
- Nativity certificate.
- 2 Recent passport size photographs.
- Advance payment.
Programs offered at HITS
- Aeronautical engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Automobile engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer Science and engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Information technology
- B.Des Programs
- Interior architecture
- Fashion design