How To Prepare for CTET: In 2011 the Central Teacher Eligibility Test was held by CBSE. Now CTET is compulsory to remove for getting the teaching job in a government school. Also for getting the job in private school, the candidates have to clear CTET. So if you have to choose to teach as your profession, CTET is critical for them.
CTET has a high level of competition. About 8-10 lakhs applicants attend for CTET twice a year among which only a few thousand are selected. The applicant must qualify at least 60% marks, i.e., (150/90 ). Approximately less than 10% of teachers have passed the exam and only 1% of teachers have qualified in the exam held in 2012 in November.
Qualifying CTET will not be so tough if you go with the right preparation and guidance so do not tense for clearing the exam. The applicant should go through all the concepts, and you need to update yourself and understand the concept of CTET if you are eligible for the exam. The type of question asked in CTET is not to check your capacity to remember facts but to understand the concept.
Like all other entrance exams, the easy way is to practice sitting for two and a half hours for the exam and taking test practice about two to three months before the initial CTET exam. Most of the applicants ignore this method to solve 150 questions in two and a half hours with continue sitting effort. So be careful about this mistake we mention about. How To Prepare for CTET.
ALSO READ: WHAT IS CTET, WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Qualification to appear in CTET 2020-2021:
Education qualified for classes I-V:
- The applicant completed the exam of diploma in elementary education(two years duration) with close 50% results or have completed higher secondary (12th).
- The candidate who have conducted more senior secondary exam with minimum marks of 45% and who appear in the final exam of diploma in elementary education (two years duration) with the rules of NCTE Regulations 2002.
- The applicant who has completed the higher secondary exam with a minimum of 50% results or who appeared in the examination of the final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education(four years duration).
- The applicant is performing last year of diploma in elementary education (two years duration)or having the degree of bachelor’s.
Qualification to appear CTET 2020:
Education qualified for Class VI-VII:
- The applicant has given examination of diploma in elementary education (two years duration) for the final year or having a degree of graduation.
- The applicant is having the result of 50% with graduation degree cleared or in the final exam of Bachelor of Education.
- The applicant is having a result of 40% with graduation degree removed or in the last of bachelor of education with NCTE regulations.
- The applicants having 50% results of higher secondary (12th) exam passed or in the last of bachelor of elementary education (four years duration).
- The applicants appear final year exam of A.Ed / B.SC.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed. Or having completed higher secondary with results of 50% marks.
- The applicants having results of 50% marks in graduation degree cleared or who appearing in B.Ed education of one-year duration.