HP GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research is the official authorities which have ordered that the admission procedure of the GNM course are going to be taken care of by the HPNRC. So HPNRC is the conducting authority to arrange and manage the admission procedure each year for the applicants and provide the chance to urge admission in three years diploma General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM) in several universities.
HP GNM 2023 Merit List has been Released. Around 39 GNM Training Institutions (6 within the government sector and 33 in private sectors means private institutions) are affiliated with the admission procedure to provide admission to the qualified applicants within the GNM course.
This college or institution is located within the state of Himachal Pradesh. Applicants who want to urge more information regarding eligibility criteria, the application process, merit list, or counseling process can refer to the information given below or also can undergo the official website of the university.
HP GNM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| HP GNM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
HP GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
HP GNM 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||HP GNM 2023|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education and Research|
|Helpline||Tel: 0177-2620733, 0177-2624895|
HP GNM 2023 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Submission of application forms for general areas||September 2023|
|Submission of application forms for tribal/ hard areas||September 2023|
|Merit List||November 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||December 2023|
||To be announced|
HP GNM 2023 Application Form:
The important information associated with the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- HP GNM 2023 application form are going to be Released within the month of August 2023.
- The submission of application forms for general areas has been extended till September 2023.
- Submission of application forms for tribal/ hard areas has been extended till September 2023.
- Application forms are going to be available in offline mode on the official website.
- Applicants can download the application form from the web site .
- Applicants are instructed to fill the applying form with necessary details (personal details, educational details, contact details, course-related details, parent’s details, etc.).
- Once all the specified details are filled properly within the application form applicants are instructed to upload or attach scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format.
- Applicants also got to take a printout of the duly filled application form to get on a safer side as it could also be needed within the future also.
- After that, the applicant is instructed to pay the application fee.
- Applicants can undergo the below-given details to urge details of the application fee.
- Once the fee is paid applicants got to submit the application form.
HP GNM 2023 Application Fee:
The important information associated with the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants got to pay Rs 400/- as application fee for the admission procedure (in case of reserved category application fee is Rs 200/-).
- The application fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The application fee are often paid in online mode by debit card credit card.
HP GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants must have passed HSC exams from a recognized university or board to get admission to the GNM course in the universities.
- Physics, chemistry, biology together with English must be a compulsory subject within the HSC exam from a recognized board.
- Applicants who have passed the HSC exam within the arts stream must have (mathematics, biotechnology, economics, politics , history, geography, business studies, accountancy, home science, sociology, psychology, philosophy) and English core/English elective as mandatory subjects within the qualifying exam.
- An applicant who wants to urge admission within the GNM courses in several universities located within the Himachal Pradesh must have secured more than 40% marks within the HSC exams.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category must have secured more than 35% marks that are passing marks within the qualifying exams.
- The lower age limit decided by the official authorities for the applicants is 17 years at the time of admission.
- And the upper age limit decided by the official authorities is 35 years at the time of admission.
- However, the upper age limit for reserved category applicants is 40 years.
HP GNM 2023 Merit List:
The merit list are going to be prepared by the official authorities. However, the Directorate of Medical and Education are going to be liable for updating the merit list on the official website of the university in online mode for the reference of the applicants. The merit list are going to be prepared based on the marks secured by the applicants within the past qualifying academic exams.
That means authorities will prepare a merit list based on the information provided by the applicants within the form regarding marks obtained by them within the past qualifying academic exams especially in PCB subject that’s physics, chemistry, and biology subject. So applicants are instructed to fill the application form properly will valid information.
Applicants can check the merit list on the official website of the university itself using the login details. Merit list applicants are instructed to seem for the counseling round.
HP GNM 2023 Counseling:
Official authorities will conduct counseling rounds for the nominated applicants. to urge admission within the university applicants to wish to appear for the counseling round conducted by the universities. So for the counseling round applicants are instructed to be present in person together with all necessary documents.
Applicants are going to be able to get all the main points of the counseling on the official website of the university also as within the local newspaper, radio. within the counseling round applicants are instructed to submit all original and attested copies of the required documents for the verification
However, applicants will get admission to the university based on the merit list. After completion of the counseling round and document verification process, applicants will get admission within the universities.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents to be required at the time of counseling:
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing qualifying mark sheet and certificate
- HSC certificate
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate