Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow will manage the Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates and those applicants are aiming to get admission to the varied medical and dental colleges of the Uttar Pradesh state to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
The applicants should need to score qualified marks within the examination of NEET UG and it’s also referred to as the National Eligibility Entrance Test. Candidates will get admission as per their scores.
Here, from this article, the applicants can know the detailed information of Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS admission within which includes Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission Dates, Eligibility Criteria and application form, etc.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Schedule Dates:
|Online registration||1st week of November 2023|
|Document verification||1st week of November 2023|
|online counseling (choice filling)||1st week of November 2023|
|Declaration of the list of Registered Candidates||2nd week of November 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration||2nd week of November 2023|
|Date of Downloading Allotment Letters||2nd week of November 2023|
|Date of joining||2nd week of November 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||3rd week of November 2023|
|Merit list Released||Last week of November 2023|
|Documents Verification||1st week of December 2023|
|Online Choice Filling Date||2nd week of December 2023|
|Seat Allotment Release||3rd week of December 2023|
|A download of Allotment Letter & Entry Date||3rd week of December 2023|
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023:
The applicants should have the eligibility criteria to fill the application form and that they should need to fill all of the correct and complete details within the application form.
Those Applicants are seeking to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh state.
They can fill the applying form through online mode only.
The Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission will be done only by NEET entrance examination.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants should have the eligibility criteria to urge admission within the Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS and also the eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Only the NEET scored applicants can get admission in UP MBBS.
- To fill an application form, candidates need to register themselves.
- Applicants should be the resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Candidates should belong from the Indian Citizenship
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years aged as of December 31, 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- The candidates should be qualified in class 10 and class 12 from the state don’t ought to be the resident of the state.
- The candidates got to pass in English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in class 12 or equivalent examination.
- The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in aggregate in class 12 or equivalent examination if belonging to the unreserved category.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category, scoring a minimum of 40% is mandatory whereas for PH candidates belonging to the unreserved category should score a minimum of 45%.
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2023:
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counseling 2023 are going to be started through Online Mode. The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the counseling.
Those applicants are shortlisted within the merit list as per their marks, only they’re going to call out for counseling procedure. Candidates should be present at the counseling center together with the required documents for verification.
Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance exam. The Counseling Process are going to be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% AIQ Seats and 85% State Quota seats.