HP TET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. HP TET is known as Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2022. Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) is a state-level exam which is organized for the recruitment of teachers in primary and upper primary level. The exam is conducted mainly to check the eligibility of candidates for the post of teachers in numerous government faculties in Haryana.
HPTET is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education (HPBSE) once a year. HP TET 2022 can take place in 2 parts for 2 completely different classes of candidates, one who is applying for the class one to five level teaching and others who are applying for six to eight level class.
In this entrance exam, each year many applicants appear on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria and the candidates can fill the application form via online mode by login to the official website. Here, through this article, applicants will know the detailed information of the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test application form, exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, admit card, and result.
HP TET 2022 Notification: To be released
HP TET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here for application details.
HP TET Highlights 2022:
|Name of Exam||HP TET 2022|
|HPTET Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Himachal Pradesh State Board of
Secondary Education (HPBSE)
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
HP TET 2022 Quick Links:
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
HP TET Important Dates 2022:
Here we are providing the HPTET exam dates for the applying candidates below in the table:
|Availability of Online Application Form||To be released|
|Online Application Submission Deadline||November 2022|
|Online Application Submission with Late Fee||October 2022|
|HP TET 2022 Form Correction Window||October 2022|
|Availability of online Admit Card||Before 4 Days of Examination|
|HP TET 2022 Exam Dates||December 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||–|
|Final Answer Key||–|
|Announcement of Results||–|
HP TET Application Form 2022:
Candidates should go through the HPTET eligibility criteria and instruction before applying the HPTET Application Form. The mode of Application for the HPTET 2022 is on-line.
- Candidates should go on the official web site, www.hpbose.org. or go to the direct link given above.
- Candidate should create his/her profile on the portal by using a valid e-mail id. Here, you must offer personal details as required.
- At first, the candidate should register themselves to urge unique user id and password, after this, ought to give elementary details asked in format, such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, category, Email id, Contact Number, Gender, Address, etc.
- After filling all details, click on the submit button, the next window can show your application number, note down the application number to use it throughout the register method.
- Now login by using application number, date of birth, and upload scanned copies of signature and photographs in jpg format.
- In the next step, you have to pay the applying fee, you’ll pay the applying fee by any of the on-line methods like debit card /credit card /net banking. The fee structure is given below.
- After the submission of fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and slip of payment proof for the future additional use.
HP TET Application Fees:
Candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode by using a debit card, credit card or net banking. Below we have provided the structure of fees in the table:
|Unreserved Category||INR. 800|
|Reserved Category (ST/ SC/ OBC)||INR. 500|
HP TET Eligibility Criteria:
The age of candidates should be a minimum of eighteen years.
Candidate should be a citizen of India.
Candidate should have a domicile of Himachal Pradesh to urge extra profit.
Relaxation 50% is permissible for the candidates of reserved class within the qualifying examination and in HP TET Candidate of the final year in their respected program also are eligible for HP TET 2022.
B.A/B.com with minimum 50% marks with 1 year B.Ed. Or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% and a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
B.Sc. (Non-Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks with 1-year B.Ed. Or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% and a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education or B.Sc.(N.M.Ed).
B.Sc.(Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks with 1-year B.Ed. Or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% and 4-year bachelor in Elementary Education or B.Sc. (Medical Education).
Language Teacher (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi):
Bachelor of Arts with Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi as an elective subject and 2-year diploma in elementary education/1 year B.Ed. M.A.(Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi) with any recognized university and 1-year B.Ed.
With a minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute from the H.P. government.
10+2 with minimum 50% marks and 2-year JBT certificate from a duly recognized awarding body or a 1-year diploma in Elementary Education.
HP TET Exam Pattern 2022:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode that is pen and paper mode.
- The maximum marks will be of 150 marks.
- There will be 150 objective types of questions.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours and 3o minutes.
- For each correct answer, one marks will be given.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
The pattern for Paper I:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
The pattern for Paper-II:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
HP TET Admit Card 2022:
The HP TET Admit Card will be released on the official website of HPTET or click on the direct link given above.
Candidates those who have successfully submitted their application form, they will download the admit card via online mode by visiting on the official website. Candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card. So the HP TET hall ticket is a compulsory document for the examination.
HP TET Answer Key 2022:
Candidates those who have attended the HP TET 2022 exam they’re getting to collect their answer key of paper I and paper II from the official web portal. With the assistance of the answer key, candidates can calculate and evaluate their marks which they’ll get the rough plan of their result. Candidates can download the answer key by getting to be out there among the PDF mode.
For any assistance go through HP TET Contact Helpline Number
HP TET Result 2022:
Candidates who have attended the examination of HP TET will check their results via online mode by visiting the official website. By submitting the applying Number or Roll Number within the required field, applicants can check their results. Candidates can download the HPTET result and take the print out of it for future references.